Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Aunt George...your package came today...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Aunt George...your package came today... Next Topic  

newheart
True Blue Farmgirl

471 Posts

Margie
Owings Mills Maryland
USA
471 Posts

Posted - Apr 09 2007 :  2:58:10 PM  Show Profile
I am thrilled to death..Georgeann, your package came today and I torn it open like a kid at a birthday party...The dish cloths are really neat...I have never done any like that...but I am going to try...Looked on Net for patterns..And OMG..the book just blew me away....I told this happy hunk I am married to that he has to take me to Walmart for wool,yarn...right away...I picked out 4-5 afghans to make.. It is great......

Hugs to you and thanks again from the bottom of this little heart..

NEWHEART

margie

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Apr 10 2007 :  4:58:22 PM  Show Profile
Margie,
I'm so glad you liked your dishcloth goodie box. I knew you crocheted and I saw that book and thought that you should have it!! You get that good hunky man to take you to Wal-Mart ASAP!!! I've used alot of the Caron So Soft for Afghans and love the feel of it through the hand....SO SOFT!!

And you are welcome...so sorry it was so late...And I am sure glad you are on the mend!! Falls can be pretty nasty.

Georgann

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
Thanks for checking out my apron and sewing musings!
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Aunt George...your package came today... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page