Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2007 :  1:26:08 PM  Show Profile
I had such a fun surprize in my mailbox today!! Tiffany sent me an Aunt Jenny's Spry shortening lid..I have never seen one before..but do collect Aunt Jenny items..including the spry cookbooks from the 1940's featuring Aunt Jenny...this is such a fun addition!! Thanks so much Tiffany I LOVE it!! It will go on my kitchen shelf in my pie cupboard with my other Aunt Jenny stuff...The tea looks wonderful too...I LOVE herbal teas..that surrender to sleep one sounds custom made for me!!! You made my day and I sure appreciate it!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com

tiffany01
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Tiffany
Indiana
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2007 :  04:50:02 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you enjoyed your surprise! I walked into my favorite antique store and there it was! I'm telling you, sometimes having the packages on the table waiting to be mailed out is almost as fun as getting one!

Have a great day!
Go to Top of Page

Leezard
True Blue Farmgirl

950 Posts

Elizabeth
Novi MI
USA
950 Posts

Posted - Apr 06 2007 :  8:18:04 PM  Show Profile
I'd also like to say thank you to Tiffany for the great package she sent me! The embroidery floss and the holders are great, I look forward to using the floss in future projects, and the little pillow smells so wonderful. Thank you so much!

http://ruby--slippers.blogspot.com/
www.leezard.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

tiffany01
True Blue Farmgirl

134 Posts

Tiffany
Indiana
USA
134 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2007 :  5:46:17 PM  Show Profile
Liz,

Glad you received and liked the package. It never crossed my mind not to send to members on the "old" RAOK list, even though new lists are starting. I guess that's where the "random comes into play, huh?
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic An ROAK thank you.. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page