Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Marshmallows!!! (PHOTO Link Added)
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Marshmallows!!! (PHOTO Link Added) Next Topic  

littlegreen
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Katelyn
Spanish Fork UT
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2007 :  10:43:17 AM  Show Profile
My sis and I made MJs marshmallows from the life book this last weekend and they were so yummy! neither of us even like marshmallows but we wanted to make them (we are easily intrigued) and so we did and it was SOOO much fun and they are yummy... definitely would be a hit at any family camp out I'm sure! Just wanted to share in case anyone else has made them or is going to, let us know how they worked for you!!
we ate ours in s'mores with graham crackers and nutella... mmmmmmm

PHOTO - okay, I don't know how to use a real link but the photo of the ohhh sooo yummy s'mores we had is on my journal/blog on my website, listed in my signature! Yum!

www.littlegreendesigns.com ~ handbound blank books, purses, jewelry, and other fun stuff for the naturist in you!

Edited by - littlegreen on Apr 06 2007 09:50:37 AM

KarenP
True Blue Farmgirl

666 Posts

Karen
Chippewa Falls Wisconsin
USA
666 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2007 :  3:14:54 PM  Show Profile
Sounds good!
I'll have to make some for Easter!
KarenP

"Purest Spring Water in the World"
Go to Top of Page

windypines
True Blue Farmgirl

4243 Posts

Michele
Bruce Wisconsin
USA
4243 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2007 :  4:21:08 PM  Show Profile
Karen, you can put flour in a cake pan, and then make indentations in the flour with an egg. Fill with the mashmello mixture. Then when cool, dip them in chocolate. I did this years ago, and worked out cute. Michele
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Apr 04 2007 :  10:57:03 PM  Show Profile
Ooooooo - I can taste them now! Nutella s'mores?!?!?!? That sounds FABULOUS! I haven't made MJ's marshmallows yet, but I can't wait to - I think it just might be a good enough reason to have a bonfire out back! Thanks for the reminder!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar..." - Helen Hayes
Go to Top of Page

littlegreen
True Blue Farmgirl

68 Posts

Katelyn
Spanish Fork UT
USA
68 Posts

Posted - Apr 05 2007 :  12:59:34 PM  Show Profile
Just in case anyone does make them though, my sis and I decided they could have used a lil less vanilla flavoring, but that is just our take on it! they truly were yummy! I will post a photo on my blog on my website tonight of the ooey-gooey delight!

www.littlegreendesigns.com ~ handbound blank books, purses, jewelry, and other fun stuff for the naturist in you!
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Marshmallows!!! (PHOTO Link Added) Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page