Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 Starting to find material & other craft supplies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Starting to find material & other craft supplies Next Topic  

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  08:10:34 AM  Show Profile
Well, I've finally found some boxes of craft supplies amidst all the other stuff I've been slowly digging through as I have time and room to put things. This week is probably going to be pretty busy, with Holy Week activities and other things, but as I get a chance I'll go through some boxes. I know I'm going to have lots of things to get rid of -- material, scrapbooking supplies, etc.

Some of these things I'll be giving away, but some I'll want to recoup at least part of my money. As soon as I can compile a list of 10 or so things (I'll do that many at a time & what nobody here wants I'll list on ebay or put in the church rummage sale), I'll share the list with you ladies. I'd love to see these things -- free or not -- going somewhere they'll be used. Just sitting in a box is sooooo wasteful!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

Please visit me at www.marykay.com/pmiinch

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  08:59:21 AM  Show Profile
hmmm...cannot wait to see what surprises will pop up
Go to Top of Page

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  3:52:12 PM  Show Profile
Last night I found some fabric and 2 aprons -- one of which I had to stop and think of where I got it from! All of my stuff that's still in boxes has now been there for at least 13 months! And added to the fact that I'm already forgetful, this is going to be like having all new (but used, which is the best kind) stuff.

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

Please visit me at www.marykay.com/pmiinch
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  4:15:19 PM  Show Profile
Isn't that fun, we moved 2 1/2 years ago and this winter I was determined to find all my craft and sewing stuff and make good use of it. As a result everyone on my Christmas list got something handmade. For me it was like Christmas before Christmas. I totally know where you are right now.
Go to Top of Page

vintagechica
True Blue Farmgirl

438 Posts

Eren
Poolville TX
USA
438 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  6:58:14 PM  Show Profile
Hey Patti! Good to hear from you today. Oh, its like Christmas isnt it? It always makes me feel more accomplished having gone through things and gotten them organized.

Have fun re=finding things!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
A sure way to avoid housework...live outdoors.

Visit me anytime at my blog:
www.vintagechica.typepad.com
Go to Top of Page

Buttercup
True Blue Farmgirl

1433 Posts

Talitha
Vermont
USA
1433 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  11:33:05 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Buttercup's MSN Messenger address
Patti,
(((HUGS))) so happy to see ya here! I would love to know about scrapbook supplies... do let me know when you have a chance! Thank you!
Hugz!
Talitha

"If we could maintain the wonder of childhood and at the same time grasp the wisdom of age, what wonder,what wisdom,what life would be ours"
Go to Top of Page
  *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic Starting to find material & other craft supplies Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page