Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 Julie Bell update & the tablecloth, please?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Julie Bell update & the tablecloth, please? Next Topic  

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  07:00:46 AM  Show Profile
Just wondering how Julie is doing, and how the tablecloth is progressing? Any pics to share of either? We've all been sending good, healing thoughts.

Thanks.

Humor is the prelude to faith and Laughter is the beginning of prayer. -- Reinhold Niebuhr

I want to be an "outrageous" old woman who never gets called an old lady. I want to be wiser, resonate love & peace and be earth-colored, till I fade away from pure joy!

http://farmstyle.blogspot.com

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  07:34:07 AM  Show Profile
Yes! i would love to know too. I've thought about her so often. I didnt quite get my act together to make a circle, so if you still need more, my life has settled down a bit to send one. Thanks again.
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  10:11:13 AM  Show Profile
yes, shes still in our hearts & prayers, as all of you are.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2007 :  4:35:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls!
MaryJane has just returned from her trip to the Mississippi Belk store, and while there, she picked up a beautiful round tablecloth which she'll use as the foundation for Julie's embellished circles. She's excited to make the tablecloth for Julie, but knows she won't get to it for at least another week, so if anyone would like to send in additional circles, we can take them for another week.

MaryJane was able to visit with Julie on her first Belk trip 2 weeks ago to North Carolina (where Julie was spending time with her mother), and says Julie is doing well. Julie's now gone with a friend of ours to Florida for some rest, relaxation, and rejuvenation time for a couple of weeks, and then it will be back to cooking school.

Thanks so much for all your kind support!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2007 :  08:42:43 AM  Show Profile
Thank you for the update, Carol. I appreciate it!

Humor is the prelude to faith and Laughter is the beginning of prayer. -- Reinhold Niebuhr

I want to be an "outrageous" old woman who never gets called an old lady. I want to be wiser, resonate love & peace and be earth-colored, till I fade away from pure joy!

http://farmstyle.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2007 :  1:56:21 PM  Show Profile
thanks Carol.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

Photobugs
True Blue Farmgirl

363 Posts

Pamela
Post Falls Idaho
USA
363 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2007 :  6:24:49 PM  Show Profile
I, too, was wondering about Julie and the table cloth. Glad she is well. Spending time with our Momma's is always the best medicine!
Thanks for the update.
Pamela

http://homesteadmercantile.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Apr 26 2007 :  09:49:37 AM  Show Profile
Not to be annoying or anything,cuz I know that everyone is probably super busy on the farm! I just wondered how the tablecloth for Julie was going? Did you guys get enough circles? Is Julie doing okay? How's MaryJane holding up with all that is going on in her life?(I know that even lots of good things going on can be a bit stressful!!!) Thanks and lots of hugs!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - May 22 2007 :  10:32:32 PM  Show Profile
We need an update. Marybeth

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page
  **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Julie Bell update & the tablecloth, please? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page