Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Closed - 13th Traveling Craft Box Swap
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Closed - 13th Traveling Craft Box Swap Next Topic
Page: of 2

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1160 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1160 Posts

Posted - Aug 20 2021 :  3:24:35 PM  Show Profile
Jean, the craft box is on its way to you, tracking says Monday 23rd delivery!

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2021 :  4:17:11 PM  Show Profile
Woo Hoo Wanda the Warrior sent me the 13th Traveling Craft box which I opened and went through a little while ago. I don't know who to thank for two more Anita Gooddesign machine embroidery CD"s, but they are awesome!! Thank you. Thank you "sew" much. Can't wait to try those designs. I'm in a (not MJF) envelope swap and have been undecided what to do for the next one due soon. A big thank you to whoever put in the hunting related scrapbooking paper with embellishments -- Perfect!! It's quite chilly this afternoon so I think I'll go do a look through the neat quilting books from the box so I can put them back in -- I don't need anymore books. LOL. But I might keep the one on machine quilting . . . . we'll see after I look through it. Now I have to fill the box back up. Got a stack of things ready to go, but I may need more to fill it up before I send it on to Laura. Any special interests, Laura, so I can tailor my offerings for you? One thing for sure that's going in is a tube of glitter. Here's how to explain Covid in crafters terms -- "You are crafting with seven friends. One of you is using glitter. How many projects have glitter on them?"
hugs,
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - Aug 23 2021 :  5:36:40 PM  Show Profile
Oh yay! It always makes me happy when we can find fun and useful stuff in our box.

Me - Right now I am a quilter, cross stitcher, embroiderer, wool worker - I also have a grand baby on the way in November (oh my) so baby projects will be happening soon!

Have fun with those quilt books :)

Laura

Happy to be Farmgirl Sister #7286
Go to Top of Page

JeanP
True Blue Farmgirl

1284 Posts

Jean
Deary ID
USA
1284 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2021 :  11:48:12 AM  Show Profile
I've been busy since receiving the 13th Traveling Craft Box. A big thank you to whoever put in the Hunting scrapbooking kit. It was perfect for the fall themed envelope swap I'm in (not MJF). I wanted you to see what I created with it. The only addition I made were the feathers. Everything else was in the kit.

Cool swap. I create and send ten envelopes all the same or different in any medium I choose, and I receive ten back all different. I've been doing this mail art swap for years and have a magnificent collection of envelopes.

The traveling box is going to the post office today for its final journey back to LauraBell. Thanks so much Laura for this fun round robin craft box. Wonderful fun.
hugs,
jean

"However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at."
. . . .Stephen Hawking
Go to Top of Page

Wanda Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

1160 Posts

Wanda
Murrells Inlet SC
USA
1160 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2021 :  12:32:24 PM  Show Profile
That would be me, so glad you could use them, and so creatively I might add!

A day hemmed in prayer is less likely to unravel.

Farm Girl #3677
Go to Top of Page

LauraBell
True Blue Farmgirl

284 Posts

Laura
Corpus Christi TX
USA
284 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2021 :  6:31:06 PM  Show Profile
Hi everyone!

Our 13th box has returned to me - its journey is complete!

Thanks to you all - every round has been a success thanks to all of you - and our postal friends.

I found a few things to keep and hopefully use. The rest will find a good home. I am going to take a brief swapping break. I am taking a Master Gardener class, my son is a senior in high school and my daughter is expecting her first baby in November…. But keep collecting those supplies. We’ll kick off another round soon.

Laura

Happy to be Farmgirl Sister #7286
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Closed - 13th Traveling Craft Box Swap Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page