Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farm Kitchen
 Blue Bonnet Chocolate chip cookies
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Blue Bonnet Chocolate chip cookies Next Topic  

countrygirl
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Brenda
Western Mountains Maine
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2007 :  11:13:27 AM  Show Profile
These are so good...
2 1/2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
3/4 cup blue bonnet tick melted and cooled
1 1/2 cups brown sugar
1 egg
2 tsp vanilla extract
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

1--preheat oven to 350
2--combine four and baking soda,set aside
3--In a large bowl combine melted blue bonnet and brown sugar. Mix

well stir in egg and vanilla extract until well blended. Add flour mixture and stir until just combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
4--For each cookie, drop a heaping tablespoon of dough onto a cookie sheet,leaving about 2 1/2 inches between each. Bake at 350 for 9 to 11 minutes..
I use a med ice cream scoop when I make them...
I'm going to try to post a picture if it doesn't come out check out my blog. My link is at the bottom...
Happy Baking...countrygirl

We live a simple slow life in the country. Take time to smell the flowers and enjoy the fresh air.
http://homesteadblogger.com/thecfarm

Edited by - countrygirl on Mar 20 2007 11:27:44 AM

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2007 :  11:54:26 PM  Show Profile
YUM! I'm always up for a great new cookie recipe - thanks!

XOXO, Libbie

"All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar..." - Helen Hayes
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2007 :  05:42:41 AM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda: I checked the cookies out on your blog. They look good. We're having company for the next few days (putting in our new wood floors together!) so I will make some for us.

Enjoyed the blog too!
Go to Top of Page

countrygirl
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Brenda
Western Mountains Maine
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2007 :  10:19:38 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by sewgirlie

Hi Brenda: I checked the cookies out on your blog. They look good. We're having company for the next few days (putting in our new wood floors together!) so I will make some for us.

Enjoyed the blog too!

Thank you sorry it took so long to get back to you but my computer broke with electrical problems and had to get a new one..Thanks for stopping by my blog.. countrygirl

We live a simple slow life in the country. Take time to smell the flowers and enjoy the fresh air.
http://www.homesteadblogger.com/thecfarm
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Aug 01 2007 :  11:21:49 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, your garden looks wonderfull. I really enjoying reading your blog. Thanks for the cookie recipe, they look yummy for sure, cannot wait to make some latter today.
Happy canning to you, it is the season. I made jars of peaches in sirup, sweet cumcumber relish, and also peach icecream, peach jellies wil MF jelly powder, and am moving towards fresh figs jam,
Corinne
Go to Top of Page

countrygirl
Farmgirl in Training

48 Posts

Brenda
Western Mountains Maine
USA
48 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2007 :  7:53:45 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Corinnelouise

Brenda, your garden looks wonderfull. I really enjoying reading your blog. Thanks for the cookie recipe, they look yummy for sure, cannot wait to make some latter today.
Happy canning to you, it is the season. I made jars of peaches in sirup, sweet cumcumber relish, and also peach icecream, peach jellies wil MF jelly powder, and am moving towards fresh figs jam,
Corinne

Thanks for visiting my blog.. I'm doing more canning now greenbeans and wanting to do mustard pickles but can't find my recipe.. Happy canning to you will be posting more pictures soon countrygirl..

http://www.homesteadblogger.com/thecfarm
http://wwwbackintime.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Blue Bonnet Chocolate chip cookies Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page