Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Reading Room
 Awesome Website when you dont know what to read ne
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Reading Room: Previous Topic Awesome Website when you dont know what to read ne Next Topic  

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  4:41:42 PM  Show Profile
Go to www.whatshouldireadnext.com You can type in favorite books and authors and it will generate a list of similar books that you may enjoy.

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com

happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  5:44:38 PM  Show Profile
Thank you! I remember last summer someone mentioning this site, but I lost the slip of paper I wrote it on, then I couldn't remember who mentioned it, and finally I pretty much forget about it completely (those of you under 45 may laugh, but you'll be doing the same thing some day ). As soon as I read your post, I recognized that name. Bless you!!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

Please visit me at www.marykay.com/pmiinch
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  6:25:24 PM  Show Profile
Wonderful!!! I will sure be checking this out!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Naturecraft
True Blue Farmgirl

82 Posts

Cheryl
Loveland CO
USA
82 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  10:49:09 AM  Show Profile
I will check it out. I love to read. I would rather read a book than watch TV anyday. My problem is that I have a mile-long list of books that I want to read and sometimes I read 2 books at a time.
BB,
Cheryl
Go to Top of Page

gregs_lil_farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

219 Posts

birdi
hartford me
USA
219 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2007 :  12:14:56 PM  Show Profile  Send gregs_lil_farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Great, Cheryl. I to sometimes read 2 or 3 at the same time. Currently, there is one at my rocker when I need a break from crafting, one in the bedroom/bathroom and one in the car for lines/lunchtime at work. It works until one of them gets very good...and then I carry it from place to place.

-Simple pleasures make my heart smile-
Go to Top of Page
  Reading Room: Previous Topic Awesome Website when you dont know what to read ne Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page