happymama58
True Blue Farmgirl

1210 Posts

Patti
Missouri
USA
1210 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2007 :  1:03:07 PM  Show Profile
DH has always been the one to list things on ebay, even it if was something of mine. He loves doing stuff like that. But I decided it's time I learn to do it (especially since he's so busy working on the house), and tomorrow he's going to walk me through a listing, going slooooooow so I can make notes. I've got about 10 things I've happened upon as I've unpacked a few boxes, and I'd like to get them out of here. The way I figure it is even if they don't bring more than a few dollars apiece, that's a few dollars towards bills and some stuff gone. If they don't sell, I'll save them for the garage sale our ladies' group at church has every year to raise money for missions. Wish me luck, lots of patience, and for the dial-up to be a bit zippier than normal!

Some people search for happiness; others create it.

http://happymama58.typepad.com/my_weblog/

Please visit me at www.marykay.com/pmiinch

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2007 :  1:09:13 PM  Show Profile
Good for you! Wishing you tons of luck, patience and zip!

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time."
James Taylor

www.ragstoroses.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

shelle
True Blue Farmgirl

404 Posts

Shelle
oklahoma
USA
404 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2007 :  5:14:09 PM  Show Profile
Good luck! I have been sorting through stuff we have stored in our garage because we are getting ready to move. I was suprised how much stuff we had in there. I also found stuff I had forgotten we even owned. Some of it was sorta like opening a Christmas present!

Shelle

http://janzenfamilyjournal.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

MustangSuzie
True Blue Farmgirl

634 Posts

Sarah
New London Missouri
USA
634 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2007 :  5:53:35 PM  Show Profile  Send MustangSuzie a Yahoo! Message
You will have the hang of it in no time. You can also go to www.freecycle.org and find a local freecycle group in your area. You list things on there, they have to be free, and then whoever wants it comes to get it. I'm going to be doing that here soon when I start on my basement. Almost gives me a coronary thinking about having to wade thru that mess.

Blessings....
Sarah

"In our every deliberation, we must consider the impact of our decisions on the next seven generations." -From The Great Law Of The Iroquois Confederacy.

REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE!!!!

http://mustangsuzie.wordpress.com

Go to Top of Page
  Entrepreneurship: Previous Topic Going to attempt to ebay Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page