lgm1270
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Lorrie
Fairview TN
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  12:35:32 PM  Show Profile
I know that this is short notice (really short notice) but I just got the idea to post here.

We are hosting a recipe contest on http://www.ameliasaprons.com that will end Jan 31st.2007.
We are currently gathering recipes for Chinese food. The winning recipe wil receive a gift coupon code good for $20.00 off any purchase on our site. That includes shipping fees. There are many aprons available for $14.00 so you could receive one absolutly FREE.

If Chinese food is not your thing then please stay tuned. We will launch a new recipe contest in about a month.

Send your recipes too recipes@ameliasaprons.com for your chance to win a free apron.

Tell everyone you know- participation has been low, so your chances of winning this are pretty good.

Blessing

Lorrie

Home of Fun, Fashionable, and Functional Aprons
www.ameliasaprons.com / www.ameliasaprons.com/blog

horse
True Blue Farmgirl

371 Posts

laura
pontotoc mississippi
USA
371 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  2:20:07 PM  Show Profile
Hey Lorrie, will join in when you have something different. Just don't like chinese food. Sorry but will pass the word on and will keep my ears open. Good luck
Laura
www.2lmzfarms.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Jan 29 2007 :  4:31:23 PM  Show Profile
My best Chinese recipe: carry-out!

(Will check in for the next recipe contest.)
Go to Top of Page

lgm1270
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Lorrie
Fairview TN
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  2:19:02 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies,
Lorrie here from Amelia's Aprons. I have a questions for you that I would really love to get lots of feedback on. As you know we just ended our first recipe contest of 2007. I like to offer these contest every couple months or so, So I am looking for recipe theme ideas. Last year for 4th of July we did BBQ(anything you can grill) not a lot of responce on this one. We did Mexican food and holiday finger foods. We had the largest responce with this one. I don;t want to repeat themes so I was hoping that someone could help me.
Do you ladies have any great ideas on what types of food we could host a contest for? What do you like to cook?

any help is greatly appriciated.

Lorrie

Home of Fun, Fashionable, and Functional Aprons
www.ameliasaprons.com / www.ameliasaprons.com/blog
Go to Top of Page

cathy jane
Farmgirl in Training

28 Posts

Cathy
Cynthiana Kentucky
USA
28 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  12:52:30 PM  Show Profile
I've been in soup-making and cookie-baking mode lately! Also, how about great egg recipes - I have chickens and lots of homegrown eggs!

cathy jane

"Treat everyone you meet today as if they are wearing a sign that says MAKE ME FEEL SPECIAL!" Mary Kay Ash
contact me at www.marykay.com/cathyjrichie
Go to Top of Page
  Farm Kitchen: Previous Topic Recipe COntest Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page