Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 What do you do when you're bored??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic What do you do when you're bored?? Next Topic
Page: of 2

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4738 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4738 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  2:20:56 PM  Show Profile
I love to read, surf the net, watch home improvement & cooking shows, and go to the book store. I also do a Pilates workout for 25 minutes every day to keep in gardening shape! Play with your hair and make up. Have fun creating some new looks for you, not just the house! Enjoy the freedom, it will disappear before you know it!

Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

KellyA
True Blue Farmgirl

237 Posts

Kelly
Johnsonville NY
USA
237 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  2:44:02 PM  Show Profile  Send KellyA an AOL message
I grab a book, a pile of magazines, and if it's cold, take a bath...it it's warm, go out on my new porch. Of course, once I get out there, I see lots of stuff that needs to be done in the yard!! So, I'll settle for the tub!

Kelly

When a cookbook is in hand, life is good!
Go to Top of Page

kitchensqueen
True Blue Farmgirl

521 Posts

521 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  5:20:16 PM  Show Profile
Wow, I wish I had free time! I never have enough time for any of my hobbies it seems like it. I read all the time, and like cooking and baking. And I always have some type of craft project going-- knitting, crochet, sewing, scrapbooking, card making, zine making... I also have a blog, and spend some time each day checking in on the various forums I'm a part of. I've also always got something going in with gardening. I'm looking foward to when I graduate in June so I can have hobby time again.

http://apartmentfarm.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

farmer miller
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

dennis
ST.JOSEPH MO.
USA
19 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  05:05:39 AM  Show Profile
THE LAST TIME I REALLY GOT BORED.THAT WAS IN 1991,WHEN I GOT LAID OFF FROM WORK.THE COMPANY CLOSE THERE DOORS.I DUG A BASTMENT BY HAND,UNDER MY HOUSE.I HOPE I NEVER GET THAT BORED AGAIN.I TRIED TO GET MY FRIENDS AND NEIGHBOR TO HELP.THEY WASN'T THAT BORED.
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2007 :  06:06:16 AM  Show Profile
chile, i can honestly say that i don't think i have ever been bored. just let your imagination run wild with all the things you have done and still want to do .. like NIKE sez: jus' do it! i love gathering with friends, i love being by myself .. and i adore being with honey hunk and the chilluns .. write, draw, paint, read, craft, garden, bake, daydream, lie in a hammock .. oh the list is just endless! seize the day (and the nights too!)

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic What do you do when you're bored?? Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page