Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Fat Quarter Swap update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Fat Quarter Swap update Next Topic
Page: of 2

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  12:34:48 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I got mine today. Very lovely I always think it is funny how there usually is a color them even though none of us know what each other is sending.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  2:38:07 PM  Show Profile
Hi Elizabeth:

I got my FQs today. Thanks for putting that together for us. I am thrilled with them and am thinking about making a project with those alone so I will remember how I got them.

Love,
Sheryl-lyn
Go to Top of Page

mommom
True Blue Farmgirl

854 Posts

Susan
Lancaster Pennsylvania
USA
854 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  3:11:39 PM  Show Profile
Hi Elizabeth! One of my daughters was so excited when she realized the package in the mailbox was my share of the fat quarters that she opened them before I could! You did a great job and I do appreciate all the work you put into it. Thank you! Love and hugs, Susan
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  3:32:40 PM  Show Profile
I got mine Saturday..wow!! They are wonderful..what fun!!! Thanks so much to everyone who participated and for sure to our swap mom!!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Nicie
True Blue Farmgirl

185 Posts

Denise
Lincoln NE
USA
185 Posts

Posted - Feb 05 2007 :  4:03:17 PM  Show Profile
Mine came today. They were all so pretty. I can't wait to do something with them. Thanks for all your work, Elizabeth.

Denise
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  02:34:47 AM  Show Profile
Thank you for organizing this Elizabeth! Great JoB! And thanks to all the ladies that participated! I love my fabrics! It was so nice to be home yesterday (snow day) and receive such a nice package!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

summerbreeze
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Laura
WA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2007 :  11:58:33 AM  Show Profile
My package came yesterday. I love it. I can't wait to make something fun. Thank you all so much.

Laura

You only live once,if you do it right once is enough.
Go to Top of Page

renren
True Blue Farmgirl

133 Posts

Allison
Nevada
USA
133 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  08:09:55 AM  Show Profile  Send renren a Yahoo! Message
hello, My name is Allison and I am intrested in swapping fat quarters if possible?

To be like other farm girls and become there friends.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2007 :  09:57:49 AM  Show Profile
I am hoping we do this again sometime. I will swap with you for sure if a regular big swap dosn't happen, Allison...I LOVE fat quarters!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Norma
Farmgirl in Training

45 Posts

Norma
Texarkana AR
USA
45 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2007 :  08:27:00 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Norma's MSN Messenger address
I received my fat quarters and LOVE them all - you're a great bunch o' gals!! Thank you so much for coordinating this for us, Elizabeth - you did a wonderful job! This is my first "swap" and I'll definitely be signing up for others....

Happy Stitchin' Everyone!
Norma
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2007 :  06:01:31 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, ladies. I received my fat quarters on Tuesday. I have already cut several to make things for the spring swap I signed up for. Thank you so much.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

ktknits
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Kathy
Northwest Indiana
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2007 :  06:13:19 AM  Show Profile
I got my fat quarters yesterday in the mail, and I love them!! Thank you everyone! Now to get my thinking cap on for what to do with them.......hhmmmmmm......

ktknits, she doesn't sew much....

http://ktknits.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2007 :  8:13:10 PM  Show Profile
Aunt Jenny and Allison, I would love to swap with you if it comes up again. I also just posted a New Topic that I would like to swap 6" quilt squares with anyone who is interested. I do not know if anyone is doing this right now or not. Also, daffodil dreamer if you are wanting to exchange anything from Australia, I would love to get a hold of some Australian fabrics. I lived in QLD for a bit more than a year and I am missing it so much.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Fat Quarter Swap update Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page