Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 18 2007 :  9:48:45 PM  Show Profile
I just love reading all the posts by everyone in this great nation of ours and abroad, too. Everywhere anyone lives and calls home is beautiful. I hear you describe your area and I want to go there and drink in all the flavors and meet you all. I am learning more geography by your warmth than any book, even with my imagination, could ever teach. Thank you, MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2007 :  01:54:05 AM  Show Profile
Me, too, Mary Beth! With travel being so easily attainable we can actually see these far (or not so far anymore) away places for ourselves if we desire. I hated geography in high school but I have found myself telling hubby when the national weather map is on the TV screen, "Oh, I didn't know that was where THAT state was......and my friend so and so (insert one of our MJF gal pal's names here) lives there!!" This forum enriches our lives and lets us be armchair travelers, to boot! Have a great day everybody everywhere! Nance
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2007 :  9:31:10 PM  Show Profile
I agree - it is so amazing to learn about everyone's different lives and hear wisdom and wit from all over the country and globe. Lucky farmgirls are we!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2007 :  05:28:46 AM  Show Profile
I like that we are all spread out and from different places but when we get on here and "talk" you all seem SO CLOSE and sometimes I have to remind myself: "This farmgirl is WAY on the other side of the Country!!!"

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2007 :  07:02:59 AM  Show Profile
It's funny, isn't it, how a group of gals like us can be so close and friendly with no regard to location or anything else that usually keeps people apart. This is such a unique and wonderful forum - and I know I've said it before, but I truly feel to lucky to be part of it and to "know" all of you wonderful farmgirls. THANK YOU!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2007 :  8:57:58 PM  Show Profile
it is an amazing place and if Im not on here for one reason or another, I can't wait to "check in" & se what everyone has to say.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page
  A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic Gods Country Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page