katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2016 :  7:04:22 PM  Show Profile
This is our 'little bit of cuteness''' or should I say,,, my hubby dearest's 'lil sweetheart!

this lil 13lbs of cuteness has stolen his heart...

yes,,, she is spoiled!

It's pretty sad when you hear your hubby calling, "Honey, where are you"... and you realize he is talking to the dog! lol!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Nov 22 2016 7:05:07 PM

Tumbleweed
True Blue Farmgirl

1029 Posts

Nancy
Texas
USA
1029 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2016 :  7:11:17 PM  Show Profile
What a cutie!

She looks spoiled and happy The way all our furry children should be. The first pix looks like she is actually smiling.

TW

How old would you be if you didn't know old you are?!
Go to Top of Page

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2016 :  8:36:50 PM  Show Profile
Oh, NO, Gracie! She is a WHOLE LOTTA cuteness! She looks so sweet and cuddly! I'm grinning right back at her from ear to ear! :) <That cracked me up!> Hugs - Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Go to Top of Page

Bonnie Ellis
True Blue Farmgirl

2474 Posts

Bonnie
Minneapolis Minnesota
USA
2474 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2016 :  9:38:50 PM  Show Profile
What a lil darlin''. No wonder your hubby is smiling!

grandmother and orphan farmgirl
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4738 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4738 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2016 :  05:33:57 AM  Show Profile
So darling! Try not to get jealous.

Dawn in IL

"Don’t let anyone ever tell you that this country isn’t great, that somehow we need to make it great again" Michelle Obama
Go to Top of Page

TinyChinaCows
Farmgirl in Training

34 Posts

Rebecca
Seminole County FL
USA
34 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2016 :  07:25:21 AM  Show Profile
Absolutely adorable! What a happy pup! :)

~ Becca Louise
Farmgirl Sister #7224
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16374 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16374 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2016 :  10:05:58 AM  Show Profile
Kiss-y adorable, Katmom. Hubby, too:) Totally. My better half talks extreme baby talk once in a while to our cat, Jasper Tomkins. Every time he does it (it IS entertaining to us humans), I can just hear our cat thinking, "You've got to be kidding."

Here's a bit more cute-ness (of the human variety) if you make it all the way to the end.

Here are some work photos I thought to grab yesterday as I made my hundredth round from one end of the farm to the other keeping everyone and everything going in the right direction. (The Feb/March issue of MJF is due to the printer next week and we're behind as usual.)

Carol sitting at her computer with me in what we call the "hot seat" next to her, really a tall stool so I can rush in and rush out without really sitting down. (Note James Taylor peeking out from under her computer.)

Carrie about to head out the door for measurements and fretting over whether or not I've dreamed up yet another impossible project.

Karina heading out with camera and lens to scout the photo Carrie and I are working on in one of our cottages.

Here's why Carrie is fretting. "This bed has to be dressed by next week--where are some mice that sew?"

At least we have the lampshade done.

Here's how I write text for the magazine--Karina's scout photos placed for me so I have an exact word count.

Along the way I said "Hey," to Brian who is working on the foundation of the cottage.

And Brad who shook his head when I asked him to marry two vintage balusters together to make a nightstand using glue and a tool that I swear by whenever I'm working in the shop--a biscuit joiner. After it worked and he was no longer the skeptic, he said, "Man, I want to biscuit everything now." (My DIL Ashley would agree I'm sure. Buttermilk included.)

I heard Brad say to Brian earlier that morning, "Where were you for formation yesterday?" They're both ex marines.

Next up, the girls (Meg and daughters) helped me by holding some ribbon just so.

Our magazine designer Carol and I closed out the day with two rounds of Bananagrams. (I lost both times.)

And then I raced to town because a little someone called me right as Carol was calling "banana peel" on my word 'jears' to say, "Nanny, Daddy isn't here tonight for dinner so we're having breakfast. Can you come?" I asked, "Hashbrowns?" Stella replied, "Totally."

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6594 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6594 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2016 :  10:33:16 AM  Show Profile
Grace, I can see why Hubby finds your little dog irresistible! Such a dear face with that plume of a tail!!

MaryJane, I distinctly recognize that "cottage" now undergoing incredible renovations!! While it was a darling sewing room theme, it looks like there will be more exciting changes both externally and internally. I think it will be quite wonderful when it is completed too.

As to that temptation to a baby type talk with my little fur friend Mr. Bump, I admit to actually having a rather extensive Bump vocabulary between us!! I know, it is kinda weird, but my "Meow" skills are rather pathetic and Bump indulges me in my cat language to communicate. Besides, all he needs are the certain inflections to get the drift of what I am saying, so the words actually don't matter. Here is my buddy out in the yard surveying his kingdom.

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2016 :  10:54:02 AM  Show Profile
Grace, that puppy is just the cutest! Mary Jane, I must be behind in what's going on, what cottage? You are one busy girl.
Nancy Jo

https://myrockingchairandme.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2016 :  11:33:27 AM  Show Profile
Gracie...I have a Scotty Terrier named "Snickers" (well really I bought him for my husband but I do all the work) I am pretty sure that my husband
does LOVE the dog more than me. If there was a fire I know which one he would save! LOL

Hugs and Smiles,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2016 :  11:49:25 AM  Show Profile
PeggyAnn,,, LOLOLOL!

Yep,, luv our furkids... even when they accidently leave us a "calling card" on the floor!!!

Maryjane,,, LUV Carol's JT,,, luv the lamp and luv what and how the 'Cottage' has
transformed over the years...
I also like that you can sneak up on your 'Possee' and snap pics of them...
I am thinking you need to ask Santa for a pair of those 'roller skate sneakers so you can roll in and out in a blink of an eye! lol!

As for the "Bannas" game,,, the first word I spotted was,,, 'GIN'... lol! it's been one of those weeks! snork, giggle!
hugz

>^..^<

Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9327 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9327 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2016 :  6:17:33 PM  Show Profile
Grace there is just too much cuteness there in that little package!

MaryJane, I don't know you find the time or energy for it all. Love the lampshade and the "cottage".

Winnie, your furbaby is beautiful. It does amaze me that our furry friends can understand our "language" to them even though they don't use words. My girls knew what b-a-t-h spelled for sure.

~Denise~
Farmgirl Sister #43

"Thy Word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." Psalm 119:105

http://www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com/
http://www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5088 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5088 Posts

Posted - Nov 23 2016 :  6:59:13 PM  Show Profile
Grace, tooooooooooooooo cute! My hubby does the same thing with our cats! Talks sweet nothings in their ears! My daughter said, we have way more pics of the cats than her and now even the Grandbaby! This Baby Brother, he loves flowers still!!

Winnie, I love Mr.Bump!
Mary Jane, Thanks for sharing the pictures! What amazing Fun!!

Farmgirl Hug! Connie
Imagine....#3392
FGOTM August 2014
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13625 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13625 Posts

Posted - Nov 24 2016 :  11:51:16 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Gracie,
Love your hubby's little sweetie. It's fun to watch husbands talk to pets. My hubby has always had entire conversations with our pets. Right now we have Bramble, our dog, and Silky, our cat, Hubby has a certain routine at night when putting the cat in her "apartment" for the night.
Mary Jane, my hubby talks in a higher voice to the cat too! Love the pics you've shared of everyday things there at the farm.
Winnie and Connie, love your pics of very cute kitties.
HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you all . . . I'm thankful for our pet family members!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2016 :  9:53:06 PM  Show Profile
yep,,, our big strong men folk are just little 7 y/o boys! in old man bodies.... lol!

>^..^<

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16374 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16374 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2016 :  01:15:15 AM  Show Profile
Winnie, your cottage still has a sewing theme. The inside isn't changing. It's just getting a new deck, fortified foundation, and outdoor fire pit. But the cottage next to it (that I was using for storage when you were here) is the one getting a facelift inside (queen canopy bed for couples with a floral theme). Eventually, it will get a new deck also ... and outdoor bath and toilet, etc.

Nancy, I've been working all summer trying to get our B&B up and running again, hence the cottage remodels.

I'm more than happy to inform my hubby that he ain't the only soft heart.

Glad you enjoyed the pics. It's fun to share the work we do here.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2016 :  09:35:45 AM  Show Profile
Oh Dear MaryJane...
When a handful of us MJ farmgals converged on your farm so many years ago (?7-8? Years ago) to spend the weekend... I remember how the gals loved being spoiled in your tent cabins... and Brenda and I, thou we Glamped in our portable tin abodes.... equally had a fab time...
Loved the Tea party... loved the crafting time and loved the evenings by the fire pit, under the stars....and the girl gab fest...
Memories fuel the soul ....
I think... it was at that time, that you were remodeling the cottage into a sweet sewing room complete with red high heels on the wall....
Ah what a sweet venture down memory lane....
Can you see me smiling
Hugz

>^..^<

Edited by - katmom on Nov 29 2016 09:37:33 AM
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Nov 30 2016 :  2:27:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh and Dearest Maryjane,,, don't forget us trailer Bebes,,, we need a special MJF Trailer Park...heeheehee!

I can see it now,,, Moscow Idaho's World Famous Retreat... The Maryjane Park-n-Bed,,, no wait,,, The Maryjane Rise-n-Shine..
oh,,, phooey,,, or,how about The Maryjane Farm Glamp Resort.. ok, I promise, no wine was involved with these silly ideas!
snork, giggles!

>^..^<

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Little bit pf cuteness... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page