Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 "Grateful Heart" Altered Folder - Mailout Passed!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "Grateful Heart" Altered Folder - Mailout Passed! Next Topic
Page: of 2

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Dec 01 2016 :  8:02:46 PM  Show Profile
Sorry Sarah, I thought I had reach you already (I sent a private message on the site).
I think the best is to stick to an envelope (even with bubbles) but not a box, without any tracking info. Normally, shipping from the US to Canada is less expensive than the other way around... I never spent more that 9$ in shipping and never received anything costing over 10$ in shipping (it was a book).
Hope that helps!
Hugs,
Marilou
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2016 :  04:16:54 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marilou,

I apologize, I haven't been online much at all due to being overworked and having a lot going on personally, so I am just now getting back to you! I still have your folder here and feel sad when I see it and remember I haven't gotten it to you yet. I had the best intentions of sending it stuffed full of stuff, but I might need to scale it back a bit. I am going to the PO today and will see about what my options are, I just could not afford the $36 option. LOL

I guess your folder will be a Christmas folder at this point... :) I hope all is going well with you!

<3 Sarah

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2016 :  8:48:17 PM  Show Profile
Please don't worry about it! Please take care of yourself and I don't mind it being a Christmas gift in advanced -^-^-
Hugs,
Marilou
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2016 :  6:21:55 PM  Show Profile
Marilou! Your package IS on the way - woohoo!!!!!!!! I can't wait for you to get it. I am just so sorry it took so long to get to you. :)

Hope you will like it.

<3
Sarah

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2017 :  12:04:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi Sarah! I just received your wonderful altered file! It was fantastic! All the great goodies inside are wonderful: cards, tags, a small cross-stitch... I love it!
Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2017 :  12:06:44 PM  Show Profile
I really appreciated it! I love owls so your design was right on spot! :P I will try to post a picture soon (my camera broke...)
Thanks again and warm wished for the New Year! :)
xxx
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2017 :  4:35:12 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marilou, I am so glad you like it! Sorry it took me so long to get it to you... Hope your new year is starting off great!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page

meguira
True Blue Farmgirl

341 Posts

Marilou
Quebec
Canada
341 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2017 :  8:33:05 PM  Show Profile
Thanks! And warm wishes to you too Sarah! xxx
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "Grateful Heart" Altered Folder - Mailout Passed! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page