Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  2:01:54 PM  Show Profile
All of you here on this website are a real delight to get to share with, stories, greetings, blogs, pictures, adventures,tears, laughter..all of it! I have loved so very much the real feeling of "sisterhood" and togetherness and friendship that this website evokes.
So here's to you all! It's a real joy to be a part of this.
Farmgal hugs to all of my farmfriend "sisters"
~Tina

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  2:20:37 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I hope you are having a lovely day.
sunshine

P.S.
Did you get the barrage of emails I sent sorry so many. will that work for you

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  2:33:59 PM  Show Profile
Agreed! This is a pretty amazing bunch. Very open, very knowledgable, very trusting, very comforting...

Catherine :)

http://yogurtandgranola.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  2:35:06 PM  Show Profile
Hi,
I will have Paul look through them all and I'll let you know real soon. He was swamped last night with orders coming in for the sign work that we do, so I was out running orders across town today and a few other errands for him. I'll be getting back to you asap.
and yes, a good day today.hope all is well with you and you and the kids are healthy again.
hugs, Tina

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  2:40:39 PM  Show Profile
Cheers to that, Tina! I SO treasure this site and ALL of you farmgirls. I believe that this is a truly unique "place" and I feel to fortunate to be part of the "sisterhood."

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

blueroses
True Blue Farmgirl

1323 Posts

Debbie
in the Pandhandle of Idaho
USA
1323 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  2:42:35 PM  Show Profile
Tina,

I feel the same way. We are very lucky.

"You cannot find peace...by avoiding life."
Virginia Woolfe
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  3:16:04 PM  Show Profile
I agree as well. This is a special group of women!

Karin
Go to Top of Page

pinkroses
True Blue Farmgirl

2350 Posts

Sheila
Virginia
USA
2350 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  3:37:24 PM  Show Profile
I also agree. I really like it here. I grew up on a small farm until I was in the 2nd grade and it feels like home here. pinkroses
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  4:06:10 PM  Show Profile
Tina,
I couldn't agree more! I've belonged to many online groups and none compare with this one! There is a REAL sense of this being a community! I mean it when I say this is THE nicest group on the web!
Personally, coming here to chat is a treat I look forward to each day...like a cup of tea & a good book! FARMGIRL POWER!
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

horse
True Blue Farmgirl

371 Posts

laura
pontotoc mississippi
USA
371 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  5:50:42 PM  Show Profile
Tina, you hit the nail right on the head( saying here in the south). EVERYONE is so special. I love this site. Makes me feel like I'm visiting with family.
Laura
www.2lmzfarms.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  6:57:43 PM  Show Profile
So nice to say & so true! I find when I am at work I can't wait to get on here & see what everyone has to say. I don't always have time to post because I run out of time before I finish reading, but I do enjoy getting to know all of you and learn so much. You are all ready at the drop of a hat to offer prayers & an encouraging word when it is needed. Nice to know you're there.

Funny I stumbled on this saying today:

"the best and the most beautiful things in life cannot be seen or even touched... they must be felt with the heart." ~ Helen Keller
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  7:05:41 PM  Show Profile
I feel the same way. I was away from the site for awhile and realize now how much I missed all of you. This is a very special group of women. Everyone is so helpful and we can express our feelings without the fear of judgement. I wish you ALL lived in my neighborhood!!
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2007 :  7:45:39 PM  Show Profile
I feel the same way--being an only child, I've never known what it was like to have a sibling, let alone endless amounts of sisters! I look forward to each and every day that I get to read the helpful hints, ideas, wisdom and heartfelt kindness that each of you share...we are all different but the same in so many ways, and I strive to be a better individual with each and every contact, no matter if it's sharing a recipe, or the wonderful Christmas card exchange that I participated in. I feel like we live right next door to one another!

Just think of all of the roads there are...all of the things I haven't seen....yet.
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2007 :  06:12:22 AM  Show Profile
I agree, girls! I have good girlfriends here at home, but noone who would appreciate an apron(Would you really WEAR that?), or a thrift store,(You bought that WHERE?), or just taking time to appreciate each other. And crafts! (Who has time to craft anymore, just BUY it!) I have really been blessed by all of you, the things you write, the cards, the encouragement, and the gifts and generousity. I honestly was to the point last year that I thought noone cared to live this way anymore. I,too, am an only child and am blessed with many sisters here!
XO

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2007 :  06:25:23 AM  Show Profile
I just ditto what everyone else has said. I have never been on an online forum before and this is just so much fun and I am learning so much. It is people who care about what I care about. I am not an only child but a youngest who always felt left out. Here I can put my two cents worth in and might actually be listened to. WooHoo!! MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

country lawyer
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

1022 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2007 :  06:31:07 AM  Show Profile
This is a very special place, filled with very special people. It is strange to me to feel a kinship and friendship with those I've never met. But, I definitely do! I love it here. And, I love MaryJane and everything she stands for.

"The secret of life is enjoying the passage of time."
James Taylor

www.ragstoroses.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic You are so special! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page