Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 "Sunflower Season" Swap- Swap received??
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "Sunflower Season" Swap- Swap received?? Next Topic
Page: of 8

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2016 :  10:41:59 AM  Show Profile
Glad the package arrived, Nora, and that you have a place you can put it.

Blessings to you on your life's journey.
Go to Top of Page

LeeW
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Isleta
Raymore MO
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2016 :  11:04:40 AM  Show Profile
I wish there was a "Like" button for the photo posts, like FB has, so we could "like" all the pretties that we are seeing from everyone. :-)

"Life is too important to be taken seriously." -Oscar Wilde
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2016 :  3:41:50 PM  Show Profile
I received my sunflower swap I have to charge my phone so I can take a picture SO very very cute.

I love it.
Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2016 :  6:05:12 PM  Show Profile
Angie, Your package went in the mail today. Hopefully you will receive it on Monday. Sorry for the lateness. Enjoy!

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2016 :  09:22:27 AM  Show Profile
Will be mailing mine off to Pam on Monday. It's been a crazy week!! It was 96 degrees yesterday here in south central Alabama~~~HOt!!! So ready for the fall weather~~maybe by Thanksgiving!!!!!

You can never be too kind!

FOTM June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2016 :  09:58:07 AM  Show Profile
Becca,
Sent your package off today. Be looking for it end of the week.
I hope you enjoy it.
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2016 :  10:13:23 AM  Show Profile
Jaimey your package went out today! Cheers!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
http://www.fibrejunction.com
Go to Top of Page

horsecrazy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

becky
Corrales New Mexico
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2016 :  10:59:28 AM  Show Profile
Sweet Lee,
Your package just arrived. I was absolutely giddy with anticipation to open it!
The box that you have everything in is gorgeous. I have been drooling over boxes similar to this, but they aren't nearly as nice as yours! Can't believe I have one now! THANKS SO VERY MUCH! :) I love the burlap texture of the lid. I have been trying to figure out how to house all the fabric swaps I have received to keep them organized. Your box will work perfectly for that, plus I love that it is all farmgirl related! Don't want to forget how carefully you shipped everything. WOW!

Inside treasures were magnificent! The sweet card you enclosed with a beautiful sunflower button (I adore buttons) and sunflower pin are too special. Your kind words inside are heartfelt and appreciated. When I need a pick me up I have chosen to keep special cards in a special place so I can look them over and feel better! Your's will be going in that special place I have!
How wonderful is the sunflower stationery and stickers. (which I note are quilts. I love quilting!) I haven't had pretty stationery in so long! No one really takes the time to write anymore, but I love to send notes to friends so this will be appropriately used. Thanks!!!
The cute sunflower notepad is perfect for my purse (rather than tearing off pieces of miscellaneous paper when I need them, how much classier will I be now!! The absolutely stunning napkins are too pretty to use!!! They look like a portrait of sunflowers, and finally, the sweet handtowel for the kitchen went immediately on my stove just like my grandma and mom use to do!
I'm not able to attach a picture, but as soon as my daughter is available I hope she can help me do so!
Just want you to know how much your gift means to me! Thanks for everything! I truly appreciate it and feel very special today!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thanks again!
Becky (in New Mexico)
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48
Farmgirl Legend/Schoolmarm/Sharpshooter

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2016 :  1:03:50 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Well, I was only the host for this swap, no partner. BUT, I received a wonderful package from Diana . . "gramadinah". What a blessed surprise! THANK YOU DIANA for your generosity and kindness! I'll post a pic later.
THANKS!
CJ

..from the barefoot farmgirl in SW Colorado...sister chick #665.
2010 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
Mother Hen: FARMGIRLS SOUTHWEST HENHOUSE

my aprons - http://www.facebook.com/FarmFreshAprons

living life - www.snippetscja.blogspot.com

from my heart - www.fromacelticheart.blogspot.com

from my hubby - www.aspenforge.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jaimeyleigh
True Blue Farmgirl

53 Posts

Jaimey
Draper UT
USA
53 Posts

Posted - Sep 17 2016 :  1:08:56 PM  Show Profile  Send jaimeyleigh a Yahoo! Message
Thank you ceridwen! Can't wait!!

Happy Trails!
Jaimeyleigh
http://www.flytyingmountaingirl.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

LeeW
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Isleta
Raymore MO
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2016 :  4:43:13 PM  Show Profile
Becky, You are most welcome! I had a lot of fun looking for sunflower themed items for you. Especially when I found the box, I thought, well now, I have to find some things to put IN it, I can't send an empty box! LOL. If you look closely at the Hallmark stickers, you will see a little sunflower, too. Thanks again for being my partner. Best wishes,
Lee
(P.S. I took a photo for insurance purposes; if you want it, I can send it to you via email, or I can post it for you.)

quote:
Originally posted by horsecrazy

Sweet Lee,
Your package just arrived. I was absolutely giddy with anticipation to open it!
The box that you have everything in is gorgeous. I have been drooling over boxes similar to this, but they aren't nearly as nice as yours! Can't believe I have one now! THANKS SO VERY MUCH! :) I love the burlap texture of the lid. I have been trying to figure out how to house all the fabric swaps I have received to keep them organized. Your box will work perfectly for that, plus I love that it is all farmgirl related! Don't want to forget how carefully you shipped everything. WOW!

Inside treasures were magnificent! The sweet card you enclosed with a beautiful sunflower button (I adore buttons) and sunflower pin are too special. Your kind words inside are heartfelt and appreciated. When I need a pick me up I have chosen to keep special cards in a special place so I can look them over and feel better! Your's will be going in that special place I have!
How wonderful is the sunflower stationery and stickers. (which I note are quilts. I love quilting!) I haven't had pretty stationery in so long! No one really takes the time to write anymore, but I love to send notes to friends so this will be appropriately used. Thanks!!!
The cute sunflower notepad is perfect for my purse (rather than tearing off pieces of miscellaneous paper when I need them, how much classier will I be now!! The absolutely stunning napkins are too pretty to use!!! They look like a portrait of sunflowers, and finally, the sweet handtowel for the kitchen went immediately on my stove just like my grandma and mom use to do!
I'm not able to attach a picture, but as soon as my daughter is available I hope she can help me do so!
Just want you to know how much your gift means to me! Thanks for everything! I truly appreciate it and feel very special today!
I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and thanks again!
Becky (in New Mexico)

Go to Top of Page

horsecrazy
True Blue Farmgirl

52 Posts

becky
Corrales New Mexico
USA
52 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2016 :  6:06:39 PM  Show Profile
Lee,
I would truly appreciate it if you could post all the wonderful things you sent so others can see them! Thanks again. I am really enjoying all of them. Incredibly special!
Becky
Go to Top of Page

edlund33
True Blue Farmgirl

1497 Posts

Marilyn
Renton WA
USA
1497 Posts

Posted - Sep 18 2016 :  9:52:59 PM  Show Profile
Daizy your package is all set to go out in the mail tomorrow morning. I'm so sorry it's late but life has been in my way lately.

Cheers! ~ Marilyn

Farm Girl No. 1100

http://blueskyanddaisies.blogspot.com

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail. - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Go to Top of Page

LeeW
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

Isleta
Raymore MO
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  09:23:23 AM  Show Profile
Here you go - sunflower package that I sent to Becky:

quote:
Originally posted by horsecrazy

Lee,
I would truly appreciate it if you could post all the wonderful things you sent so others can see them! Thanks again. I am really enjoying all of them. Incredibly special!
Becky

Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  09:31:07 AM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
LeeW . . lovely sunflower package you sent to Becky!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

Alise
True Blue Farmgirl

229 Posts

Alise
United States Minnesota
229 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  11:01:19 AM  Show Profile
Received your package today, Lenora. Love the cross-stitched sunflowers and beehive with the buzzing bees on the hand-towel. Thank you so much!

Blessings to you on your life's journey.
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  1:24:15 PM  Show Profile
I received my wonderful package for Jaimey today!

You have no idea how quickly I took the photograph in order to open those packages to get to the goodies! lol

Isn't the flour sack towel gorgeous?

Thank you so much Jaimey for the lovely stitched towel! It's beautiful! And thank you for all the other goodies! Yummy! Oh and thank you for being my partner and to CJ for hosting this swap. Cheers!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
http://www.fibrejunction.com
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  3:05:05 PM  Show Profile
Fun!!

Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  3:20:14 PM  Show Profile
How sweet everything is!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be too kind!

FOTM June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

ceejay48

13618 Posts

CeeJay (CJ)
Dolores Colorado
USA
13618 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2016 :  3:41:16 PM  Show Profile  Send ceejay48 a Yahoo! Message
Here's the pic of the lovelies Diana (gramadinah) sent me. I was only hosting and didn't have a partner, but she shared with me.
Diana knows that I go glamping with my daughter so she sent me some quilted (she's an expert quilter) placemats. A set of four and each one is a different glamper trailer . . . and a sweet little sunflower print zippered pouch, along with some sunflower seeds.
Thank you, Diana! Very sweet and generous of you!
CJ

Go to Top of Page

hummingbirdjoy
True Blue Farmgirl

1217 Posts

Linda
Washington State
USA
1217 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2016 :  09:48:24 AM  Show Profile
Love, love, love those neat "glamping" placemats CJ !!! They are ever so cute and so
detailed.
Very nice "Sunflower" themed packages everyone is receiving. Great idea for a swap
CJ, thanks again for hosting.

Farm girl Sister #7074
What I make with my
hands, I give with my heart ....

Edited by - hummingbirdjoy on Sep 20 2016 09:48:46 AM
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2016 :  1:10:37 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Lisa for the fun sunflower package. I really love it!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado

Edited by - treelady on Sep 20 2016 1:11:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

719 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
719 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2016 :  5:41:52 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Laurie, for the beautiful sunflower box. I shall use it to keep some of my crafting supplies organized. I have a very messy drawer right now. Perfect. The note cards are lovely and will certainly be used, as will the sunflower stickers. Thank you very much for being my partner. This was such a cheerful swap. Thank you CJ for organizing it.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

Liscuva
True Blue Farmgirl

289 Posts

Lisa
West Seneca NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2016 :  6:18:59 PM  Show Profile
Glad you like it Julie...had fun with this swap! And Diana where did you get camper fabric?
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2016 :  6:26:28 PM  Show Profile
Becca,
Received your awesome package today on my Birthday!!! Was a great surprise. I will post a pic tomorrow :-)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic "Sunflower Season" Swap- Swap received?? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page