Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Fall Into Fun Swap:Happy Swapping...
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Fall Into Fun Swap:Happy Swapping... Next Topic
Page: of 5

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2016 :  1:08:01 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness!! LOOK what Jennifer sent me today for Fall!!! She made me the cutest dishtowel and two sided table pad, darling little clothespins for hanging things up, and knitted me a darling set of fall leaves, a pumpkin, and tea bag keeper. Those teas look delicious and I can't wait to try them out. Somehow, I didn't get the cute pottery leaf and candle in this cute flannel bag and some pumpkin lip balm in the photo. So many sweet and fun goodies!!

Thank-you so much, Jennifer!! I love everything you sent and I enjoyed being your swap buddy! Fall is a'comin' for sure!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2016 :  3:43:07 PM  Show Profile
Angie
I had a ball opening my lovely fall box. The finger towels are beautiful. Love the hot pad. The two signs are so sweet and will be on display tonight. The sugar scrub smells so good, can't wait to try it. Love the card and the chicken clip. This was such a fun swap and hope Fall can get here quick. This year I put all my decorations up early. They give such a wonderful feel to the house. Thank you again Angie.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

Liscuva
True Blue Farmgirl

289 Posts

Lisa
West Seneca NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  10:58:01 AM  Show Profile
Mailed Marilyn's package yesterday, should have it by tomorrow...or at least that's what the USPS said...lol
Go to Top of Page

purtygirl
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Jennifer
East Fultonham Ohio
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  3:21:51 PM  Show Profile
Winnie so glad you like it. I'm always afraid people won't like the things I will make. Glad to know it is appreciated.#128522;

JenW!~
Farmgirl Sister #7071
Go to Top of Page

purtygirl
Farmgirl in Training

36 Posts

Jennifer
East Fultonham Ohio
USA
36 Posts

Posted - Sep 09 2016 :  5:31:26 PM  Show Profile

Winnie, thank you for a great package. I love everything. I didn't get a picte of the wonderful woven wool mug rug she sent though.

JenW!~
Farmgirl Sister #7071
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2016 :  1:57:01 PM  Show Profile
What a pretty picture Judy.

I'm just letting you know that I mailed Jamie M's package out today, I let her know.
Have a good fall day everyone.

hugs

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Kathleen
Custer SD
81 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2016 :  10:08:06 AM  Show Profile
Good morning Ruth, I will try to take a picture and post it of the lovely
things you sent. It was like Christmas opening and looking at so many
things. Thank you so very much for the soap, pottery holder, and pottery
tea bag rest. Also thank you for the chocolate, maple leaf cookie cutter,
and cup cake baking cups. I love pottery and collect it when I travel and
find a potter. Thanks again,Kathleen

Have a blessed day. Farmgirl Sister #6701
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

960 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
960 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2016 :  1:37:17 PM  Show Profile
Kathleen, So happy you liked your goodies! I had a fun time collecting them for you. There is a local lady in Blairsville, GA that made the pottery. Also if you have time, check out my "granddaughters" Pottery. Her name is Abbye Clevenger and her Co. Is: BV Pottery (stands for "Broken Vessel") She makes unique Mugs & bowls and paints on the inside as that is where our beauty is! She uses her pottery as a ministry. She works with women who are coming out of the Sex Slave/Drug Abuse life in Atlanta.
Let me know how you like the little "smiley face" scrubby. That was new to me, but thought it looked cute in the "sponge holder" pottery. Hugs, Ruth

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

petersmk_9
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Meg
Steamboat Springs CO
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2016 :  3:00:48 PM  Show Profile
Hi Marilyn, I love the box of goodies I received! I took a photo on my phone, but the file is corrupted somehow, so I will have to retake and post later. The ornaments and magnet are so beautiful, as are the candle holder (I love the scented candle) and notecards! My daughter enjoyed the candy bar and the stickers as a special treat, and we're all enjoying the cookies (from the bakery we loved in Madison Park - how special!!). Thanks so much for all the wonderful items! :)
Go to Top of Page

Liscuva
True Blue Farmgirl

289 Posts

Lisa
West Seneca NY
USA
289 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2016 :  10:08:51 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn S. I hope you rec'd my package ok, was left at front door Monday according to Post office:)
Go to Top of Page

SunflowerRose
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Dahl
CA
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2016 :  8:53:50 PM  Show Profile
Angela S.,
Thank you so very much for the items you sent. They are lovely. Have you received my package? The tracking stated it was delivered on Monday--12 Sept.
Regards,
~Dahl~

Everyone has a purpose in life...a unique gift or special talent to give to others.
The Law of "Dharma"
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - Sep 16 2016 :  06:46:32 AM  Show Profile
Lisa -- I am so sorry I haven't posted anything here yet!! We have been incredibly busy for some reason. My wonderful letter carrier, Andrew, delivered the cute little brown box with the sparkly autumn leaves right into my waiting hands. No photos to share, but there was a cute little sign, some pumpkinny mug rugs, a cute dishtowel ---- now we just need some nice cool weather!

Thanks everyone for the fun swap.

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7583 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7583 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2016 :  9:59:32 PM  Show Profile
I got my package from Jamie today, so cute and socks, I just love socks, everything was wonderful!I love that towel, did you embroider it? The leaf chocolate is so decorative, and everything is awesome.
Thank you Jamie!

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

719 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
719 Posts

Posted - Sep 22 2016 :  8:06:50 PM  Show Profile
I just received a lovely package from Joyce this afternoon. I shall use the pumpkin cookie cutter and cupcake papers when I host my book club next month and decorate the table with the lovely wooden pumpkin. The cloths will come in very handy as well. I can always use more cards. Thanks for being my partner again.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Sep 27 2016 :  03:33:05 AM  Show Profile
I have received my package from Jill! Thank you so much - it's perfect :) I look forward to being creative with the fabric, and I just ran out of my cupcake liners, so it couldn't be better timing! Thank you again for being a great swap partner!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Oct 04 2016 :  3:02:03 PM  Show Profile
What fun seeing everyone's pretty fall packages!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Fall Into Fun Swap:Happy Swapping... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page