Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 June is National Dairy Month - Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic June is National Dairy Month - Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 4

HealingTouch
True Blue Farmgirl

3448 Posts

Darlene
Kunkletown Pa
USA
3448 Posts

Posted - Jul 05 2016 :  12:48:58 PM  Show Profile  Send HealingTouch a Yahoo! Message
Sarah,
Received my cow mugs, sooo cute. The cute cow that is red and matches my kitchen is hanging there now. The card and recipe are special too. Thank you so much.

Be Blessed and Be a Blessing,
Darlene
Sister 1922

God first, everything else after!

When Satan's knocking at your door, just say "Jesus will you get that for me?"

When it gets to hard to stand, Kneel!

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Jul 08 2016 :  07:09:39 AM  Show Profile
I am so glad you like everything Darlene!! I always worry mailing breakables... it sounds like the mugs arrived in one piece - yay!

I just realized that I forgot to sign back on a post a pic of the wonderful goodies you sent to me! Here they are, I love everything:

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2691 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2691 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2016 :  12:02:34 PM  Show Profile
Darling Apron, Sarah and Darlene!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2016 :  3:17:57 PM  Show Profile
Love the picture of the cute Cow noses!!
The first picture looks like they are in a grocery cart looking over the side.
I'll take two, please!!!!

Wonderful, just like your package. So many great things- including the cow mask and coloring book-- I have a grand child starting kindergarten this fall, and we will definitely have a "Cow" crafty day. Maybe even get to visit my girlfriends heifer.

Her teenage sister had 2 pictures posted on Facebook: one with her driving -- A BIG smile on her face. And--- One with her holding a big hen at arms length with a look of horror on her face. This is the g-dtr who thought pancakes come frozen in bags-- had no ideas that they came from a batter.

Our kiddos are definitely too far removed from the farm and a farm kitchen. LOL-- but sad too.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Jul 10 2016 :  3:25:06 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by Madelena

Love the picture of the cute Cow noses!!
The first picture looks like they are in a grocery cart looking over the side.
I'll take two, please!!!!

Wonderful, just like your package. So many great things The cow cards are awesome-- recipe Delicious!! - i enjoyed the cow facts, the cow mask and coloring book-- I have a grand child starting kindergarten this fall, and we will definitely have a "Cow" crafty day. Maybe even get to visit my girlfriends heifer.

Her teenage sister had 2 pictures posted on Facebook: one with her driving -- A BIG smile on her face. And--- One with her holding a big hen at arms length with a look of horror on her face. This is the g-dtr who thought pancakes come frozen in bags-- had no ideas that they came from a batter.

Our kiddos are definitely too far removed from the farm and a farm kitchen. LOL-- but sad too.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7585 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7585 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  11:30:32 AM  Show Profile
I just got my package from Jami today. It is so cute, she sent a picture I want to find a frame for and it is like a painting of Aimee in the photo above. So cute, and she sent a scarf with cow print and a bread pudding recipe, yum and adorable cow buttons.

Thanks Jami! I will post a picture later here.

Love this swap!
Thanks for hosting.
hugs

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Jul 14 2016 12:59:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Jul 11 2016 :  6:05:36 PM  Show Profile
glad ya got it and liked it Darlene.............it looked soooo much like Aimee's picture, I couldn't resist !!!!

Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Kathleen
Custer SD
81 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2016 :  10:47:44 AM  Show Profile
Hi to all, I absolutely love the pictures of the cows. I am going to try to paint some of them. I love to paint with
oils and acrylics. Though they take time. I get lost in the stories in my mind while painting these pictures.
Painting is very relaxing. Most of all FUN! Kathleen

Have a blessed day. Farmgirl Sister #6701
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

81 Posts

Kathleen
Custer SD
81 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2016 :  07:22:46 AM  Show Profile
I received my package from GinghamGirl, A beautiful pillow case made with cows all over and 2 matching pot holders
that match as well as the recipe card and picture card that matches the recipe card. As soon as I can I will post the
picture. All handmade. Thank you Joyce. Kathleen

Have a blessed day. Farmgirl Sister #6701
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3075 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3075 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2016 :  11:31:05 AM  Show Profile
Love seeing everyone's packages!! What a creative bunch we have :)

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic June is National Dairy Month - Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page