Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  09:16:32 AM  Show Profile
YEP,thats right, I put more pictures on my blog. Aren't you all getting a little tired of this? I thought I would lose interest in this before now but guess not. Maybe my fate was taking pictures for life magazine and I missed my calling. Pretty soon I won't remind you everyday, now I said pretty soon, whenever that is.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Nance in France
True Blue Farmgirl

1438 Posts

Nancy
St. Laurent de la Salanque
France
1438 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  09:20:29 AM  Show Profile
Keep 'em coming, gal pal! I am sure everybody likes 'visiting' your home as much as I do. Nance
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  09:28:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Please, please, please don't stop posting your cool photos, Nancy Jo! It always brightens up my work day. :) I'm a big fan of fans myself(heehee). Yours are very pretty. Do you ever have any of them framed and hang them up? I inherited a peacock feather fan(with a scene painted on the rib part) that I had put in a fan box. The fan shape is kind of a theme for me. I had a small window replace with a piece of art glass with a fan design. And I love the vintage jewelry. Do you wear yours?

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  10:35:07 AM  Show Profile
Janice,
That's a good idea about framing them, I would like to see yours.
I wear the pins when the outfit is right, but there were a lot of bracelets and I tend to wear them the most. Thanks for looking at my pictures, so afraid I'AM OVER DOING IT.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  10:43:18 AM  Show Profile
I am a fan of your fans. ha! Keep 'em coming. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"

Edited by - Marybeth on Jan 04 2007 1:23:29 PM
Go to Top of Page

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  11:38:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Nancy Jo,
I'm also a bracelet wearer - still have my silver charm bracelet from high school. I like big, chunky vintage bracelets of any kind. I even wear a lot of funky giveaway 'trinkets' from the 30's through the 50's(my Hopalong Cassidy pinback from the Chicago Tribune is my personal fave). And I never, ever get tired of your pictures! Someday, I'd like to be even half as good as you at photography and blogging! And I'd give a great deal to have someone as fun and compatible as you to go thrift store shopping with(all my friends are mall addicted).

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  11:46:03 AM  Show Profile
I love your pictures! And I love your reminders!

My soul magnifies the Lord, And my spirit rejoices in God my Savior. Luke 1:46,47
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
http://beemoosie-picture-diary.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  11:51:37 AM  Show Profile
Well now Janice, you just come right on over tomorrow because I plan on a thrift store visit. This site is a really nice place to be, because like you and so many others, its hard to find someone to play with that has the same interests. Who else can I run to and say- look I got a new dish with roses on, or look two bags of yarn for a dollar. Oh they are polite and pretend to be interested, but I can tell they think I'am a little left of center. So it sure is nice to have all you guys for this side of my personality.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

horse
True Blue Farmgirl

371 Posts

laura
pontotoc mississippi
USA
371 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  11:52:32 AM  Show Profile
I have just started blogging. Don't know how to do it but I finally went and tool the plunge. Took me several days just get it going. Girls, you are going have to give me pointers on how to do it. Remember this here is the high-tech redneck out here.
Laura
http://www.2lmzfarms.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  12:07:42 PM  Show Profile
Laura, So far so good, just keep taking pictures. Your horse and you are beautiful. I would have been laying on the ground behind the horse.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page

candismom
True Blue Farmgirl

560 Posts

Elizabeth

560 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  5:51:19 PM  Show Profile
Ok Nancy Jo keep this up and we might have to put you out to pasture . LOL That way we can divid up your treasures.LOL
I am like you. When I was cleaning out my mom's house this summer I so enjoyed look through her treasures. Most of them came home with me. I just couldn't part with them . The other 2 girls didn't want much.They aren't pack rats like me.
Hugs,
Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

horse
True Blue Farmgirl

371 Posts

laura
pontotoc mississippi
USA
371 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  7:33:06 PM  Show Profile
Nancy Jo- loved your pictures. Gosh, I could have me a field day in your attic. I loved your pictures. Wish I could take that good of pictures, mine , I cut off parts. Keep it up. Thanks for the comment. There has been times that I have been laying on the ground. Don't you just love my happy appy?!!!
Laura
www.2lmzfarms.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

abbasgurl
True Blue Farmgirl

1262 Posts

Rhonda

USA
1262 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2007 :  10:33:25 PM  Show Profile
Nancy, Nancy, we never tire of your pictures. We do sometimes DROOL over them, but never do we tire. My goodness the jewelry is just fantastic!
I'm a bracelet girl too, and tend to like crazy costume jewelry better than the real stuff. I have things I COULD show...but blowing the dust off my camera lens is such a chore.
Janice, your Hop Along pin sounds SO cool! Oh that we ALL could visit and play together! We would obviously need to keep an eye on Elizabeth though.
Well I am off to look at photos on Laura's red-neck blog!
Rhonda

I'm a one girl revolution.
Go to Top of Page

horse
True Blue Farmgirl

371 Posts

laura
pontotoc mississippi
USA
371 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2007 :  1:42:28 PM  Show Profile
I have posted some new pics on my blog. There is one of my grandfather, Daddy Jack, at his funeral.
Laura
www.2lmzfarms.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

westernhorse51
True Blue Farmgirl

1681 Posts

michele
farmingdale n.j.
USA
1681 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2007 :  1:46:24 PM  Show Profile
I don't blog Nancy so I really enjoy seeing your pictures on your blog so keep them coming.

she selects wool and flax and works with eager hands Prov.31:13
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2007 :  2:39:11 PM  Show Profile
lAURA,
Nice pictures, even it it is a funeral, with the horses and all.
I like Paula Dean too, have all her magazines and most of her books, lucky you, you got to see her.
NANCY JO

Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic GUESS WHAT I DID- Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page