Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Thanks Mary Jane for the apron pattern
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Thanks Mary Jane for the apron pattern Next Topic  

Georgia
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Angie
ballwin mo
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2006 :  10:35:08 AM  Show Profile
I made Mary Janes aprons for Christmas gifts for my 3 sisters and 4 friends and they absolutly loved them. My Aunt who is 70 came over for Christmas dinner and I haven't seen her in a while and when I opened the door the first thing she said to me was, I'm so glad to see you in an apron. She asked me where I got it and I told her about my apron making and she was so pleased to here about it. I showed her all of my Mary Jane Magazines and we talked and shared stories all evening. It really made my heart sing to connect with her. And a by gone era. We talked about putting up jellies and I was serving my cranberry compote I got from this forum and she loved it so much I gave her a jar to take with her. Thanks Mary Jane for sending me the apron pattern with my order. It made my Chritmas and my families extra special!

dreamer
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Thanks Mary Jane for the apron pattern Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page