Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 GOOD MAYBE GREAT THRIFT STORE DAY
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic GOOD MAYBE GREAT THRIFT STORE DAY Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  11:55:46 AM  Show Profile
Just posted pictures of my thrift store finds from today, plus a few other pictures mixed in, because I have trouble keeping them in order.
Kids are all comming to dinner tonight, my youngest daughters Birthday, she is 36, I should be in a nursing home soon. But I'am taking all my stuff with me, so the kids better find me a really big place.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  12:47:15 PM  Show Profile
What fun, Nancy Jo! Lovely pictures as usual,girl! And your cookie jar is ALWAYS full! Yum!
Bonnie

...she is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.
Prov 31:10
www.beequilting.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  1:16:05 PM  Show Profile
Good finds, N'Jo! I always love looking at your finds. My Salvation Army was low on cute yesterday, although I did find a hand-blown brown glass pitcher (40 cents), a Christmas tray (90 cents) and a crepe paper garland with glitter snowflakes (70 cents) -- I want to remove the snowflakes and glitter them to death a la Nancy Jo! At Secret Treasures, my favorite Evanston IL store, I found a kitchy plastic tree with glass ornaments for $3 (my birthday present to myself), a Christmas postcard with windmill for my sis, and some vintage package decorations for 10 cents each -- made my day! Sometimes I find more things at this store than at the resale shops, and at just-as-good prices. Always fun!

I'll join you in that nursing home with the big rooms, Nancy Jo. Maybe we can find an old barn converted -- I'll take the hayloft and you can have the main floor.
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  5:01:43 PM  Show Profile
As usual, great pictures, great finds and having fun too. Yea!!! MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Photobugs
True Blue Farmgirl

363 Posts

Pamela
Post Falls Idaho
USA
363 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  10:03:53 PM  Show Profile
I wish I had my grandma's bible. But I know one of my aunt's got it, so this is okay...just so someone I the family takes care of these treasures!
Pamela

http://homesteadmercantile.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic GOOD MAYBE GREAT THRIFT STORE DAY Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page