Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ***Valentine Round ATC Swap***PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Valentine Round ATC Swap***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 3

MaggieMB
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Mary
western Pa
217 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2016 :  08:06:31 AM  Show Profile
Hi Brenda! Thanks for the nice compliments! I'm so glad you liked the ATC! I didn't make the doily (I wish I could crochet like that, but I only know 2 stitches, ha ha!). I really enjoyed making the ATC - This was a fun swap!
Hugs, Maggie
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2016 :  11:08:14 AM  Show Profile
I received a lovely Valentine ATC from Linda, as she is my partner for this swap!1 it was lovely with a pink flowered background with a lovely vintage couple featured on a pink heart surrounded by tiny pom pom trim and satin roses. Just lovely Thanks Linda!!

You can never be too kind!

FOTM June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2016 :  11:36:54 AM  Show Profile
Amy, thank you so very much for the beautiful ATC card and the gorgeous and elegant red notebook and pen. Also, I will gets lots of use from the Valentine cupcake liners as I am making a ton of cupcakes for church this Sunday! You said you were at the bottom of your family crafting pole: I don't think so!!!!! The ATC is wonderful; I can't believe it is your first one. No, I do not have any formal art training but have always been crafty! Thank you for the compliments.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

ladymarine
Farmgirl at Heart

8 Posts

Linda
Billings Montana
USA
8 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2016 :  2:11:02 PM  Show Profile
Received my beautiful round Valentine atc from Beth Jones. It is so pretty!1 Also what a wonderful surprise for all the extras!! That wasn't expected. Note cards ,a pretty clothespin clip and a cute felt heart. Also the note you sent was so pretty too. Thanks so much for it all Beth!!!!
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1237 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1237 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  09:20:47 AM  Show Profile
Laura, I received my very cute ATC, thank you so much. And all the extra hearts, you can never have to many.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Anouk
Farmgirl in Training

22 Posts

Anouk
Liberty SC
USA
22 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2016 :  12:53:05 PM  Show Profile
Got the cutest round ATC from Beth. Thank you so much! It made my day. The extra goodies were a nice surprise. Thanks for everything.
Go to Top of Page

MaggieMB
True Blue Farmgirl

217 Posts

Mary
western Pa
217 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2016 :  12:46:25 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, Thank you for the beautiful ATC! I will treasure it always! Also, the stuffed valentine heart is so cute, and the retro pattern card, too! This was such a fun swap and I really enjoyed having you for a swap partner. I hope your Mom's knee gets better and she has a full recovery. Hugs, Maggie
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7594 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7594 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2016 :  1:19:52 PM  Show Profile
How pretty and love your heart pillow Brenda.

hugs

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2016 :  3:47:36 PM  Show Profile
Received the loveliest ATC from Portia! I may have mentioned once (or a million) times how much I love buttons, and they were parading across the ATC in a colorful little line! Thanks so much Portia, the darling 3D banner and little honey bee made me smile. I can tell you put lots of love and time into making it, and it is the centerpiece of my Valentine's decorations!

Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ***Valentine Round ATC Swap***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page