Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic
Page: of 13

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  6:32:57 PM  Show Profile
I am loving seeing everyone's packages!!!! If anyone has any issues, please message me privately :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

SouthForty
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Doris
Dallas TX
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2016 :  7:30:07 PM  Show Profile
Shannon,

I agree with you... so much fun to see what everyone received! Thanks for hosting this swap... it's been fun and can't wait to work on the next pkg for my partner, Sue. She should have received her pkg today or by tomorrow at latest I think. It's a little bit of a trip to Oregon from Texas.

SouthForty, MJFG#3794

~*~ You can put your boots in the oven but that don't make 'em biscuits! ~*~
Go to Top of Page

BackWoods
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

Sarah
Guys Mills Pennsylvania
23 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2016 :  2:32:55 PM  Show Profile
Cristi! I received your package today...it's as if you have known me forever. I loved it all. My box included candy, garden gloves, seeds, tea, soap, bath salts, soap, tasty treats, cards, candle holder, thermometer, and PW placemats (I just bought towels that match them exactly today!). Thank you so much for all the goodies. This swap is so much fun!

Sarah

Sister #6697
Go to Top of Page

Cristi
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Cristi
Fountain Colorado
USA
11 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2016 :  8:23:03 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad it got there safe and sound. I tore into the box you sent me and my oh my, you make the best strawberry jam I have ever eaten. What a wonderful and talented Farmgirl sister you are!

quote:
Originally posted by BackWoods

Cristi! I received your package today...it's as if you have known me forever. I loved it all. My box included candy, garden gloves, seeds, tea, soap, bath salts, soap, tasty treats, cards, candle holder, thermometer, and PW placemats (I just bought towels that match them exactly today!). Thank you so much for all the goodies. This swap is so much fun!

Sarah

Sister #6697

Cristi

Living a farm girl life in a Colorado suburb.
Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  06:33:56 AM  Show Profile
RoDonna, Mailing your package today. Sorry to be late.

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page

Quiltwright
True Blue Farmgirl

346 Posts

Cristy
LAKE HAVASU CITY AZ
USA
346 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2016 :  5:21:40 PM  Show Profile

Julie I couldn't be more tickled with the box that I received today! The handmade cards, monogram banner, fabric, zipper, pinwheels and flowers, wax scents, and the buttons, oh my the buttons!, are all wonderful. I had to take the picture quick, so that I could hurry and eat some of the candy. I love mints! Thank you so much. Happy, happy, Spring!

Enjoying the day!
Cristy
Go to Top of Page

Jujube
Farmgirl in Training

17 Posts

Julie
Cedar Rapids IA
USA
17 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2016 :  7:10:54 PM  Show Profile
Cristy, I a, so glad you liked everything. It was a lot of fun to put together. And now, it's officially Spring!

Julie
Go to Top of Page

Scruboak
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Suzan
Wetmore Colorado
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2016 :  05:44:26 AM  Show Profile

Thank you, Shannon! Was at a training for ten days and wasn't home to receive this lovely package. So full of spring!

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." -- Rumi
Go to Top of Page

Celticheart
True Blue Farmgirl

811 Posts

Marcia
WA
USA
811 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2016 :  11:47:28 AM  Show Profile
I received a beautiful box of Spring goodness today from Mary. Thank you, thank you, thank you! I'll post a picture later today.

"Let us never forget that the cultivation of the earth is the most important labor of man. When tillage begins, other art follows. The farmers, therefore, are the founders of civilization."

Daniel Webster

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2016 :  2:06:36 PM  Show Profile
Marcia,
I'm glad you liked it!
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2016 :  2:36:22 PM  Show Profile
Happy you enjoyed it :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2306 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2306 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2016 :  6:13:13 PM  Show Profile
i
Thank You Diana for the sweet spring package. I have enjoyed all of the Mitford books, but have never read this one so looking forward to getting into it. Happy Easter.

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  06:02:50 AM  Show Profile
It's so fun looking at everyone's pics!! Everyone is getting so spoiled!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

MasonGal
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Beverly
Georgetown Indiana
83 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  10:52:55 AM  Show Profile
Christina: I received your package today!!!! I LOVE it!! I will post a pic, soon, so others can see. You should be receiving my package any day. I sent it out on 3/15.

You will not believe this...I was also going to include pinwheels in your package...(I made some...but forgot to put them in the package when I went to the post office. I was planning to include some in the summer package, if we are still partners.). AND - AND - I, TOO, was planning to include chocolates - you guessed it - the Strawberry Cheesecake Truffles - just as you gave me, but I was afraid that they might melt....so, at the last minute I didn't include them. Great minds think alike - haha!!

Really, though - you spoiled me!!! Thanks so much - what a special, special treat!!! This was only the second swap I've ever participated in - I think I'm hooked!!!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  10:58:23 AM  Show Profile
I received my Sweet and Generous Package from Sarah before our bizzard and snow storm hit.
Thank you so much Sarah, pictures coming soon, and email to you, you are the best!
I am so happy we decided to meet for our next swap in June, it will be fun to meet.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

"You must do the thing you think you can not do." Eleanor Roosevelt

Women are Angels,and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that.

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique
www.Amazon.com/Blessed in Colorado
http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  12:21:39 PM  Show Profile
Everyone's packages are so wonderful! How exciting to have new spring things!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Simple Living
True Blue Farmgirl

1402 Posts

Joan
Staten Island NY
USA
1402 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  6:05:58 PM  Show Profile
Such thoughtful gifts

A Life Without a Friend, Is a Life Without Sun
Farmgirl #3842
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2016 :  6:09:10 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad it made it safe and sound! And I am so sorry I never posted on here that I got your wonderful package too!! We talk on email frequently enough, I didn't realize I hadn't posted it on here. I absolutely love everything and cannot wait to meet up for our next swap! :)

Hope you aren't completely buried and the bizzard left you unscathed.. we got about 17 inches here, lots of broken tree limbs in our yard and the neighbor's huge tree came down in it's entirety! They are calling for more too, sounds like it might be more your way?

Happy spring. lol!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2016 :  12:33:41 PM  Show Profile

Here is my very generous Sweet Seasons Spring package from Sarah. It is like she has known me forever with the treasures I received, and we have only just met through this swap.
Thank you so much, I am working on your Summer Basket Sarah and can not wait for June to meet you and exchange our Summer Treasures to one another.
Thank you Shannon for making two Colorado gals partners so we are able to meet one another. You are a great hostess and I love this swap.
Have a Blessed Easter and weekend everyone.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

Women are Angels,and when someone breaks our wings We simply continue to fly on our Broomsticks. We're flexible like that.

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2016 :  1:18:01 PM  Show Profile
Not sure why Sarah but the email I sent you came back saying no such email and I know it is your email address, I do not understand. I will try again, just wanted to let you know.

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2016 :  1:55:05 PM  Show Profile
Debbie-- what a great package from Sarah. I bet it felt like Chridtmas...

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

6583 Posts

Debbie L.
Oregon
USA
6583 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2016 :  2:00:29 PM  Show Profile
That's it Madelena, exactly like that. It was like the bottom of the box was bottomless truly, and Sarah had every little treasure wrapped in this sweet vintage looking paper with watermelons and more. Such a fun package!

Hugs,
Deb
Blessed in Colorado

Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2016 :  6:12:30 PM  Show Profile
Ladies...I got so so so spoiled by Emily :) I'm just so thrilled with absolutely everything!! I have instructions to use the pretty hand made cloths for my spring cleaning :) How fun will that be!?! I also have a gorgeous spring hat, a prayer shawl...yummy jam, a candle...tea...and seeds from her own garden! I LOVE the tea cup (I have a collection!) and the chocolate is super yummy :) Like I said - I've been SPOILED! Thank you so much for everything!!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2016 :  09:45:48 AM  Show Profile
Hi Pam,

I sent your box out about three weeks ago and I did get the email that you received it but I haven't heard anything else from you at all. I hope that you liked your goodies and that all is well.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

Lavender Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

1979 Posts

Brenda
Jackson MI
USA
1979 Posts

Posted - Apr 07 2016 :  4:58:18 PM  Show Profile
RoDonna, So sorry to take so long to post a Thank You! I love everything you sent. I received a lovely box of goodies. A lavender Easter towel with a bunny on it, a bar of cotton linen scented homemade soap, some cute coasters made of denim that were embroidered with flowers and my name on them, a box of wildflower seeds, a spring cross stitched picture in an embroidery hoop frame, a flower cookie cutter, some cute snail salt and pepper shakers, garden wind chimes, a package of wooden beads, mango green tea, a fat quarter, a small box of chocolates and a lady bug plant pot.

Thank You again!!

Farm Girl Hugs,
Brenda

Each day we add to our legacy-good or bad. Our Daily Bread
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page