Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic
Page: of 13

coaloha
True Blue Farmgirl

502 Posts

Pam

USA
502 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2017 :  10:31:44 AM  Show Profile  Send coaloha an AOL message
Our swap is over but I want to thank Marcy for a wonderful year of swapping seasonal treats and for this last box filled with so many Christmas goodies! My favorite thing was a little Christmas music box. It is so precious! Marcy, many, many thanks for a wonderful swap. Pam

Pam
Farmgirl #1075
Go to Top of Page

Scruboak
Farmgirl in Training

20 Posts

Suzan
Wetmore Colorado
USA
20 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2017 :  3:20:27 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, I received your lovely package just before Christmas. Thank you so much for being my swap partner! The hand knit möbius scarf is just lovely and I love the ornaments, the snowman, the Christmas towels, the Christmas tissue....... Thank you!

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." -- Rumi
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6928 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6928 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2017 :  3:23:42 PM  Show Profile
Kelly, I am so happy that you enjoyed your Winter box! Thank you so much for being an amazing swap partner! I really enjoyed sharing this year with you and getting to know you better. I know I will never forget your birthday!! I hope to continue our friendship for many years to come! Thank you!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2017 :  4:25:43 PM  Show Profile
Krista
Yes I loved getting to know you better. It's so cool our birthdays are so close :). Yours won't be forgotten for sure either. Yes we will remain friends from now on.loved being swap partners with you.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2016 - Mail Winter box by Sat.! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page