Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 today is pearl harbor day/ and my friends birthday
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic today is pearl harbor day/ and my friends birthday Next Topic  

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  11:04:42 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
If you all remember the plane crash in the summer where 3 men died two our life long family friends. Two of the three babies have since been born and are healthy and today is the second birthday of one of the men Les our good friend . Blain's birthday was the day they found his body in the lake. The last one Ray has yet to have his birthday or have his child be born. So please as all these things are mile stones for the families just say a small prayer for them this day. I put up pictures of Les on my blog to say happy birthday to him.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com

Edited by - sunshine on Dec 07 2006 11:26:35 AM

Beemoosie
True Blue Farmgirl

2077 Posts

Bonnie
New York
USA
2077 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2006 :  11:13:08 AM  Show Profile
You are a sweetheart Sunshine, prayers being said... what a sad story. Life is quite hard sometimes.
It's my BIL's bday...he lost his only child (21 y/o son) earlier this year...remember Chuck in your prayers too please

...she is far more precious than jewels and her value is far above rubies or pearls.
Prov 31:10
www.beequilting.blogspot.com

Edited by - Beemoosie on Dec 07 2006 11:14:08 AM
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic today is pearl harbor day/ and my friends birthday Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page