Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Barter™
 VERY IMPORTANT .. CHOCOLATE SWAPPERS!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic VERY IMPORTANT .. CHOCOLATE SWAPPERS!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2006 :  7:47:52 PM  Show Profile
GURLZ .. I HAVE JUST A FEW MINUTES ON THE MACHINE THIS EVENING. WAS GOING TO SEND OUT SWAP PARTNERS TONIGHT WHEN I GOT HOME FROM MY SHOPPE. MY SISTER CALLED AND SAID THAT OUR 'DEAR DAD' WILL PROBABLY NOT LIVE THROUGH THE NIGHT .. AND HANK AND I ARE LEAVING VERY EARLY TOMORROW MORNING. 'IF' I GET UP EXTRA EARLY .. I'LL SEND OUT THE SWAP NAMES VIA E-MAIL .. BUT I'M STILL NOT PACKED YET .. SOOO .. IT MAY HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL I GET BACK FROM D.C. I THINK WE NEED ONE MORE NAME TO EVEN THE DOUBLES OUT. THANKS FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING. XO, FRANNIE

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2006 :  7:50:17 PM  Show Profile
P.S. REMEMBER .. PLEEEEEEEEZE E-MAIL ME YOUR NAME AND E-MAIL ADDRESS IN ORDER TO GET ON THE LIST. THANKS! XO

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2006 :  7:53:12 PM  Show Profile
What's very important about this message is that your family comes first and of course all Farmgirls understand that! You take good care, Ms. Frannie and don't worry about our chocolate swap one bit. We'll be here for that - AND FOR YOU - when you return! Wishing your family peace and togetherness...

Catherine

http://yogurtandgranola.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  06:28:21 AM  Show Profile
love and hugs to you Miz Frannie.

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
Go to Top of Page

asnedecor
True Blue Farmgirl

1054 Posts

Anne
Portland Or
USA
1054 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  07:00:44 AM  Show Profile
Go be with your family, we can swap later. Family is the most important. I'll be thinking of you and yours.

Anne

"Weeds are flowers too, once you get to know them" Eyeore from Winnie the Pooh
Go to Top of Page

EagleNest
True Blue Farmgirl

192 Posts

Mary
Yakima WA
192 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  08:14:19 AM  Show Profile
Frannie
Take care of your Dad and family first. If the chocolate waits until January it will just make the New Year sweeter.
My prayers are with you
Mary

But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control. Gal 5:22
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  12:08:12 PM  Show Profile
Don't worry about us Frannie, I agree with Mary, we can do it in Jan. when we'll all need some chocolate to get over the Christmas bills! lol

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe
Go to Top of Page

LauraH
True Blue Farmgirl

305 Posts

Laura
North Creek New York
USA
305 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  12:11:31 PM  Show Profile
Take care of your family first! I agree with Sue we can do it in January..
LauraH
Go to Top of Page

JudyBlueEyes
True Blue Farmgirl

657 Posts

Judith
Spokane Washington
USA
657 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  12:19:35 PM  Show Profile
Hugs and Prayers to you and your daddy, Frannie - Blessings! Judy

The Rooster crows, but the Hen lays the egg. ~ Texas Proverb
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  5:43:56 PM  Show Profile
thank you all for your 'sweet' words .. as i tell in my 'dear dad' thread .. we are back home for another day .. because daddy won't be buried until next monday. sooo .. i will take a few moments tomorrow morning when i'm a little more rested to send out those swap partner names. i have an uneven number .. soo .. i'll post the swappers names and if someone wants to be added .. e-mail me right away.. as we will be leaving for d.c. thursday morning. xoxo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  5:48:20 PM  Show Profile
well, now .. here i am still on the computer .. these are the names i have on my e-mail list .. if i've missed you ... pleeeeeeze e-mail me right away .. or if you still want to be in the 'chocolate swap' .. let me know right away (by tomorrow) please.

IF for some reason .. i get to you late .. we'll do another chocolate swap (with a twist) in january .. (in celebration of snow .. a chocolate party .. and oh my yesss! we will all most likely still be having snow in january!)

Kelly
Jo
Tracey
Kathy
Jenny
Tina
Heidi
Laura
Catherine
Luanne
Gloria
Anne
Sue
Mary

think i'l go ahead and put all your names in a hat .. and e-mail you tonight before i hit the bed. 'sweet chocolate dreams'. xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  6:18:19 PM  Show Profile
o.k. .. here i go again! i have 14 swappers .. i paired you up .. have 7 pairs .. (if i added on my fingers and toes correctly!) your swap partners are ..
(oh .. and i e-mailed you in pairs with your names and e-mail addresses .. soooo .. contact each other and conjure up your fun 'chocolate swaps' .. soo .. they will be pretty 'even/steven'.

kelly and jo
gloria and anne
tracey and kathy
sue and mary
jenny and laura
tina and catherine
heidi and luanne

if i missed you this go round .. send me an e-mail and put FEBRUARY CHOCOLATE SWAP in the 'subject' .. (remember .. i'll be in africa all of January!!!) .. and i doooo apologize if i somehow missed your e-mail .. jus' think what you have to look forward to come 'cabin fever' time in february!!! xo, frannie

ohhh .. and let's make the february one a VALENTINE SWEETHEART chocolate swap! xo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

~Tracey~
True Blue Farmgirl

351 Posts

Tracey
TN
USA
351 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2006 :  9:28:11 PM  Show Profile
Gotcha Ms. Frannie and I emailed Kathy!!

Tracey,
mama to Callum 13, Katie 8, Wil 5.5, Benjamin 3 and Andrew 8 months!!

http://hansenhootenanny.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

momof2jrt
True Blue Farmgirl

194 Posts

Denise
grafton wv
USA
194 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2006 :  06:59:49 AM  Show Profile
i would love to do this
Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2006 :  1:50:24 PM  Show Profile
Tina Michelle, keep an eye out for your package! Sending via Priority Mail tonight!

Catherine :)

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2006 :  2:20:30 PM  Show Profile
yours is on the way too Catherine, it should probably get there by end of the week, Monday at latest.I sent it out today.

sheew, I'm tired today, mentally...
been running my husband to e.r. on Sunday(vision problems) then on Monday to eye dr and then allergy dr. then next week we'll go see a neuroligist and get a blood panel done....I think it's just migraine stuff though ..coupled with bad sinus infection..but anyhow when I got in yesterday from all day at dr's I just had to have a chocolate bar...:0) so yep..the chocolate can come in handy at times.my hubby is now on saline solution to flush sinuses and a nasal spray and a double strength antibiotic. I am making him take acidolphulus with the antibiotics though.From everyone we have spoken to they say it sounds like bad sinus stuff and migraines.So I certainly hope so....take care gal:0)

Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2006 :  2:47:21 PM  Show Profile
Whoo Girl! That is a lot to handle all at once. Chocolate definitely comes in handy at times like these. The Chocolate Swap is supposed to be officially for Farmgirls and they *don't* have to share with anyone else...but...in this case it sounds like your husband could use some too! Good thing there's a whole bunch coming your way. Enjoy, take good care and here's to healthy days ahead!!

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2006 :  3:25:54 PM  Show Profile
thanks girl friend..he's feeling better today after some rest and starting the antibiotics and making sure he is hydrated. I honestly think he has had migraines before and just didn't know what they were.
but anyhow..I did bake him some triple chocolate cookies last night and he even had a couple today..so he's getting his chocolate fix too ..ha.
He'll be fine.

Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  09:28:23 AM  Show Profile
howdy gurlfgrenz .. hope the chocolate swap turned out o.k. for my part in it. i do hope i didn't miss any e-mails asking to be on the list. but there is ALWAYS time for CHOCOLATE .. and come FEBRUARY .. we'll do a fun 'valentine cookie swap' .. and you can incorporate all the chocolate you want!

since i won't be here all of january .. and will only get back a week before valentine's day .. is there someone else that would like to start this fun 'swap' and be the 'momma' of it .. getting names shared among you? i'll post this in a 'heading' of it's own. xo, frannie

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  12:17:05 PM  Show Profile
Is there a deadline on the swap Frannie? I guess anytime is ok?? Also, can you send me your addy Frannie, I had it but can't find it and I have a card for you, so much for being sneaky!

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe
Go to Top of Page

CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2006 :  2:10:52 PM  Show Profile
hey darlin .. e-mail me .. and i'll send addy by return e-mail.

the chocolate 'deadline' can be worked out with each individual swap partners. xoxo

True Friends, Frannie

CABIN CREEK FARM
KENTUCKY

Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2006 :  3:59:06 PM  Show Profile
Just received my package from Tina Michelle today and it's filled with chocolate-y goodness! A cute little gold foil box filled with chocolate treasures, an adorable Christmas handtowel and a box of Choxie truffles including raspberry lemon, mint cookie, espresso and my favorite...dark chocolate! THANK YOU TINA MICHELLE!!!

(I'm holding my breath as to when she'll receive her package from me. Sent it Priority last Tuesday but noticed on my receipt after the fact that the Postal employee typed the ZIP in wrong so it's likely making its way to Georgia instead of Florida! I told Tina Michelle that I'm 99% sure that I wrote the ZIP right, but I do have to reserve a 1% chance that I did not... Either way, I'm waiting on pins and needles to find out where that package went! And promise to send a new one if it doesn't show up!!!)

Catherine

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 18 2006 :  4:03:14 PM  Show Profile
am so very glad that you liked the goodies! and that they got there fine.

no sign of the package yet, but we'll give it a little more time..it's just enjoying a jaunt over to Georgia for a day or so I guess..the lucky thing..as I had wanted to take a trip to GA this winter but that didn't happen..looks like my chocolate gets to do it for me..ha.

Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2006 :  08:47:38 AM  Show Profile
hey Catherine, got the package today.
gals..she sent a couple of real yummy looking candy bars, a batch of homemade mocha shortbread,plus the recipe for making more. 2 packages of cocoa, 2 Lindt truffles and an angel stamp, and a card.Thanks Catherine.

Go to Top of Page

Hideaway Farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1553 Posts

Jo
Virginia
USA
1553 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2007 :  10:55:34 AM  Show Profile
Wow, I just received a gorgeous red wrapped box tied with ribbon from my cholocate swap partner, Kellie.

Inside: CHOCOLATE! Chocolate covered raisins, toffee pretzels, and soy nuts (these are all my favorites), plus a box of Godiva Hot Cocoa mix, and standing guard over all of this is a 6 inch tall Godiva Chocolate Santa.

COMA alert!

Thanks, Kel - this is a terrific pick-me-up. I have Santa standing at attention on my desk right now, but sad to say, he will likely lose his head, and a couple of limbs, before the afternoon is out.

Oh, and the christmas card you sent with a picture of one of your cows is adorable!

Thanks ever so much!

Jo

"There are no strangers here, only friends you've yet to meet."
Go to Top of Page

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2007 :  3:32:34 PM  Show Profile
Oh how cool, Jo! I was wondering what happened to the rest of the Chocolate Swappers! (I could use some more right about now too!!)

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Barter™: Previous Topic VERY IMPORTANT .. CHOCOLATE SWAPPERS!! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page