Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 need help from farmgirls in new mexico, arizona ..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic need help from farmgirls in new mexico, arizona .. Next Topic  

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  09:00:30 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
dont know if anyone can help, but we are making a trip in late dec. across new mexico and arizon, to las vegas for my sons wedding. wondering if any farmgirls know of nice, reasonable places to stay on such a car trip. nothing fancy, just clean, safe and somewhat more authentic than the typical holiday inn, no offense meant.
any ideas?

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)

ArmyWifey
True Blue Farmgirl

712 Posts

Holly
Abilene KS
712 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  09:40:06 AM  Show Profile
It would help if you could post your actual highway route you plan to take -- I mean are we talking I10 and up or I40 across or what?

Thanks,

Holly

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord!
Go to Top of Page

frannie
True Blue Farmgirl

2246 Posts

fran
bonham texas
USA
2246 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  09:42:33 AM  Show Profile  Send frannie a Yahoo! Message
dh says, it depends on the weather, if it is good we may take the 40 route. i dont think we are tied to any route right now, just trying to sort out the possiblities.

love
fran

(http://farmfolks-frannie.blogspot.com/)
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2006 :  5:13:49 PM  Show Profile
Went through there this summer but just stopped as we went. Not sure which places we stayed.

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

KitchenWitch
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Kristina
Santa Fe New Mexico
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Dec 04 2006 :  12:16:40 PM  Show Profile  Click to see KitchenWitch's MSN Messenger address
Fran:

I'm outside of Santa Fe, about 45 minutes north of Albuquerque/I40. Lived here for ten years. If you can narrow the route (i.e., I40 specifically) and share the expanse (i.e., stopping before Gallup, in ABQ, or anywhere between, etc.), I bet I can come up with some places.

If nothing else, I *guarantee* I can share some ideas for good eats along the way!

<i><h6>Live deliberately, simply, abundantly. Remind your neighbors how to thrive.</i></h6>
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic need help from farmgirls in new mexico, arizona .. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page