goodmojo
Farmgirl in Training

11 Posts

Yarmouth MA
11 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  3:55:54 PM  Show Profile
Hi CindyLou!

It's me - Helen (alias goodmojo), from Sophia's Coffee & Tea Place
in Cape Cod, MA. Not really in farm country, unless you consider sea farming - we have plenty of that here, for lots of good fish and great whale watching.

I am really interested in sending you a b-day notice about my shop.
We just celebrated our first year anniversary April 10th, 2005!
As a first time business owner I am proud to have made it through my
first year! I was so heartened to read about Mary Janes experience in the latest magazine - it was a very inspirational and makes me
want to continue with ever more passion and zest for my vision.

Seeing as how Sophia's was "born" in April, that would make her an Aries - hard headed to a fault, but wickedly loyal, fiery, and committed. Named after my daughter, Sophia, the goddess of wisdom (we hope!).

How does Sophia's fit in with the farmgirls? Well, we are striving to bring organic living into awareness in our products and presentation - most of the soups I served last winter were Mary Janes, and customers loved them! Also, since my business is still in the red I am as frugal as my grandmother was (who was raised on a farm). But probably the most important connection is that Sophia's is not just a store bent on making $$, I cherish a vision of a community meeting place with great products where local musicians can perform their craft, and people leave feeling better about who they are. Great friends & great coffee!

I'm not sure what Aries' gemstone is (a diamond?). Well, she certainly is a diamond in the rough!

Thanks for letting me post this!
:)
goodmojo

I came to this planet for the french roast, and the chocolate, of course.....

countrykat
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

kathy
paola kansas
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2005 :  10:18:15 PM  Show Profile
Hi Helen,

I'm a Massachusetts native who transplanted to Kansas several years ago. I will be making a trip to the Cape with my family in a couple weeks. Would like to stop by your shop. Can you give directions?

Go to Top of Page

sewbug
True Blue Farmgirl

61 Posts

kim
Charlton ma
USA
61 Posts

Posted - Aug 30 2008 :  7:41:52 PM  Show Profile
Nice to meet a CC "farmgirl". I visit in Dennis quite a bit! Always stop in ladybug knitting for nice yarn. Is your place off of 6A? I would love to stop in. Take care. , kim

farmgirl sister #105
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Birthdays: Previous Topic b-day on Cape Cod! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page