Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 The Book Has Arrived!!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic The Book Has Arrived!!!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  09:10:50 AM  Show Profile
Girls!!! I got my copy of Mary Jane's book this morning in the mail!!! It is so wonderful, beautiful I am moved to tears! Watch your mail, a treasure is on its way...

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century.

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  10:01:34 AM  Show Profile
Hey Hey Hey Girlfriends!
I just got back from the post office where I mailed my grandsons birthday present this morning and I found a treasure in my mailbox too!! Mary Janes new Book is Beautiful. Cannot wait to sit down with my tea and browse.

Eileen

songbird; singing joy to the earth
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  10:30:44 AM  Show Profile
oh my gosh...I can hardly wait..I am so glad I pre-ordered!!!!!

Jenny in Utah

Bloom where you are planted!
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  11:33:21 AM  Show Profile
I got mine today too!!!!! It is a site to behold! The pictures are breathtaking.

farmgirl@heart

Be at peace with yourself and the rest will follow
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  11:58:36 AM  Show Profile
Hi guys! I got mine, too! What a wonderful surprise to see the postman walking up the drive with a box from MaryJanes Farm! I love it, love it already - have looked through it quickly twice while baking banana bread and chocolate layer cake this afternoon. Sittin' in the kitchen at my round oak table, smelling banana bread and reading the new MJF book - heaven! :)

Mary Jane, you out did yourself. It is really a work of art.
jpbluesky

O, cease to heed the glamour that blinds your foolish eyes,
Look upward to the glitter of stars in God's clear skies.

from God's Garden by Robert Frost
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  4:52:19 PM  Show Profile
Isnt the book just grand girls? I have had so much to do outside in 97 degree heat but in between cooling rests inside I read more of the book! I am so inspired and energized. The book just exudes positive energy!

"Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I'll meet you there." Rumi, 13th century.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  6:20:18 PM  Show Profile
Dang..my mail came and mine didn't come yet..hopefully it will on Monday. I was so busy outside today that I didn't really have time to read..but would have made time of course. I am so impatient!!!

Jenny in Utah

Go to Top of Page

RachelLeigh
True Blue Farmgirl

635 Posts

Rachel
Rainier WA
USA
635 Posts

Posted - May 21 2005 :  7:00:10 PM  Show Profile
I got my book too!!! I was so excited I was squealing! I haven't even gotten to finish the magazine yet and know I have this amazingly beautiful book to read! I let my mom flip through it and now she's wanting it too! Thanks for shipping it out early!! Enjoy, fellow farmgirls!!! It's FABULOUS!!!
Go to Top of Page

Eileen
True Blue Farmgirl

1199 Posts

Eileen

USA
1199 Posts

Posted - May 22 2005 :  10:44:19 AM  Show Profile
Showed it to the great ladies who run our bookmobile yesterday and they ordered it for our library as well as placed a suggestion that MJs Magalog be included in their subscriptions!
Eileen

songbird; singing joy to the earth
Go to Top of Page

sleepless reader
True Blue Farmgirl

1022 Posts

CA
USA
1022 Posts

Posted - May 22 2005 :  8:20:01 PM  Show Profile
Mine arrived Saturday. What a treat after a long, hot day at work!! A lovely book. Great work, Mary Jane, and all those who helped!
Sharon
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - May 23 2005 :  11:54:19 AM  Show Profile
I liked Maryjane's signature with the heart.
jpbluesky

Heaven gives its glimpses only to those
Not in position to look too close.
from "A Passing Glimpse" by Robert Frost
Go to Top of Page

TheSoapMaven
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Susan
LA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - May 24 2005 :  04:31:13 AM  Show Profile  Send TheSoapMaven a Yahoo! Message
Got mine. OH MY GOODNESS!!! It is just beautiful. Just amazing. Thank you MJ and all those who work on this. It is truly a work of heart!

Blessings & Bliss!.· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
((¸¸.·´ .·´ -:¦:-~Susan~
-:¦:- ((¸¸.·´*
Wife, Mother, Natural Woman, Savonnière, Writer, Baker, Gardener.
Soulmate to Jerry for 30 years
Mom to Zach, Gesikah, Nathan, Hannah, Rachel and Benjamin
Yetta to Sam

"It's no bad thing to celebrate a simple life" ~ Bilbo Baggins

If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you need to seriously re-examine your life.
Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - May 24 2005 :  8:18:31 PM  Show Profile
I received my book today in the mail. Beautiful photography! It was nice to see a couple familar names from the connection here, ie. SoapMaven! It's alot to process and will take some time to just browse through it. Seems like they've included something for everyones interest levels! Nice work, good promotion, MaryJane and all the faithful crew.

****Gardener, Stitcher, Spiritual Explorer and Appreciator of all Things Natural****

"Begin to weave and God will give the thread." - German Proverb
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 24 2005 :  10:29:33 PM  Show Profile
Eileen has a wonderful poem about earthworms in it!

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 24 2005 :  10:34:47 PM  Show Profile
I think my mailman is starting to think I have "lost it" I ran out to meet his truck at the mailbox today thinking my book would just "HAVE TO BE THERE" and it wasn't. I said..HI...don't I have a package???? He just said "no...not today Jenny"..like I am 5 years old. I hope it comes tomorrow!! He needs to see that there really IS a package..haha

Jenny in Utah

Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - May 24 2005 :  10:40:15 PM  Show Profile
From one Jenny to another Jenny I sure hope your special package arrives tommorow!!! You will love it!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Cntrymom
Farmgirl in Training

14 Posts

Barb
Romeoville Illinois
USA
14 Posts

Posted - May 25 2005 :  10:49:39 AM  Show Profile
I just went to Borders on my lunch hour and purchased the book. Just holding it in my arms made me smile. I can't wait to find a quiet corner in my house and read it. It is absolutely beautiful. MaryJane - you're the best!! You've touched my heart with all your thoughts and experiences. I can't thank you enough. When life gets tough, this will be my relaxation!!

Born in the wrong century . . . .
Go to Top of Page

simplegirl
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Teresa
OR
USA
44 Posts

Posted - May 25 2005 :  2:40:46 PM  Show Profile
No book yet. :-( I keep peeking out in the afternoon thinking the postman just left it sit by my door. *sigh* I am NOT the most patient person I know! I am even more excited (if that's possible) since you girls have been talking about it. Maybe tomorrow!

Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have. ~Doris Mortman
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 25 2005 :  3:55:39 PM  Show Profile
I am still waiting too..mailman has come and gone. I am glad I am not the only one (sorry Teresa) but I hope its tomorrow!!!

Jenny in Utah

Go to Top of Page

Clare
True Blue Farmgirl

2173 Posts

NC WA State
USA
2173 Posts

Posted - May 25 2005 :  5:22:20 PM  Show Profile
Jenny and Teresa, you might want to check in with whomever shipped yours and ask for tracking info, if available... if not, at least a shipping date. Just a thought.

****Gardener, Stitcher, Spiritual Explorer and Appreciator of all Things Natural****

"Begin to weave and God will give the thread." - German Proverb
Go to Top of Page

simplegirl
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Teresa
OR
USA
44 Posts

Posted - May 25 2005 :  6:52:33 PM  Show Profile
I ordered mine through this site....I still have the confirmation e-mail but I don't think it contains tracking info?? If it doesn't come by Friday maybe I'll just give a quick call to the Farm though I am sure there were a ton of people that pre-ordered and it just takes time. I'm right there with ya Jenny! I am SURE it will be well worth the wait!

Teresa

Until you make peace with who you are, you'll never be content with what you have. ~Doris Mortman
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 25 2005 :  7:42:14 PM  Show Profile
I ordered mine from this site too...and not really a long time ago, so if they were going down a big old long list in the order they came in I guess it is my fault i didn't order earlier!!!

Jenny in Utah

Go to Top of Page

simplegirl
Farmgirl in Training

44 Posts

Teresa
OR
USA
44 Posts

Posted - May 25 2005 :  10:57:20 PM  Show Profile
That very well may be the issue for me too. I just discovered this site in the last few weeks and ordered my book right away. I hadn't thought of that Jenny!

Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - May 26 2005 :  11:04:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi farmgirls! It's so wonderful to see all your warm comments about the book. Thank you so much! I just checked with Nick about the shipping status of the books ordered from this site so that you could have an update. He said that, unlike our foods which are processed here and usually shipped the day after the orders are placed, the books are dependent on us getting shipments from the book distributor. That's why some of you have received them and some haven't. Just be assured that we are shipping them as fast as we can!

We had our first booksigning event on Tuesday night here in Moscow. It was so fun, and we sold lots of books! MaryJane is out traveling around our local area all this week at booksignings. You can see her schedule by clicking on the "Follow MJ's Book Tour" link on our home page. Hope some of you can meet her along the way!

Thanks again for your lovely comments!
Carol

she laughed and laughed ...
Go to Top of Page

Nicol
True Blue Farmgirl

200 Posts

Nicol

200 Posts

Posted - May 26 2005 :  11:18:20 AM  Show Profile
I went to a local bookstore, Aunties, and purchased mine on the 24th, the "release" date. The photography is just amazing and the stories are wonderful. MaryJane is such a vivid storyteller and that makes the book so special. Last night I went to her booksigning at Aunties. It was so much fun!
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - May 26 2005 :  11:42:59 AM  Show Profile
what a cute name for a bookstore...lucky you!!!

Jenny in Utah

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic The Book Has Arrived!!!! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page