Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 my gall bladder surgery over!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic my gall bladder surgery over! Next Topic  

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2015 :  12:53:08 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
Felt lime i had to wait such a long time but finally had the surgery on Friday. It all went really well and i got to come home same day. I have been mostly resting yesterday and today, but plan to get outside some tomorrow. The soreness i feel now is alot eadier to take than the pain before. My sweetheart is taking good care of me. Now to get back to our hikes and bikerides!

Dream like you have a lifetime ahead of you. Live like you only have today.

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16446 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16446 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2015 :  1:43:52 PM  Show Profile
That's great news Aunt Jenny. Yes, onward to more glamping now that you're getting all your repairs done:)

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

CindyG
True Blue Farmgirl

293 Posts

Cindy
Fairfax VA
USA
293 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2015 :  1:45:59 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations! You must be soon relieved, mentally as well as physically. What a blessing to have such a good caretaker. Feel free to use one of my favorite compliments to your sweetheart: Beings such a good help makes him/her useful as well as decorative :)

Don't rush the hikes!
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2015 :  3:32:15 PM  Show Profile
Thankful your suery went so well! Praying your recovery is quick and complete, with little discomfort!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2015 :  4:43:51 PM  Show Profile
Happy to hear your surgery went well, Jenny. Don't push yourself too hard. Glad to hear you have a caring mate.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6646 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6646 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2015 :  06:37:50 AM  Show Profile
Glad to hear that your surgery went well and that you are feeling better! Take Care!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic my gall bladder surgery over! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page