Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Knitters' Hot Socks Swap-ARE WE DONE YET?!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Knitters' Hot Socks Swap-ARE WE DONE YET?! Next Topic
Page: of 7

cmandle
True Blue Farmgirl

846 Posts

Catherine
Minneapolis MN
846 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  11:52:38 AM  Show Profile
Howdy Hot Socks Swappers!

Are we done yet? Has that last package made it all the way to Australia YET?!? Jayne, I'm assuming it hasn't since you love to log on and tell us about your fun mail days too. Never fear, Farmgirl Angels to the rescue!

Farmgirl Angels, you know who you are! Send me an email if you're still interested/able to help out with this last swap package gone missing. We need to send some sock yarn and goodies Down Under right quick!

We've got to officially wrap up this swap if we plan to open *another* one after the dishcloth swap is over!!!

Catherine :)

http://yogurtandgranola.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2007 :  11:41:16 PM  Show Profile
Hi Catherine,
It hasn't arrived yet, but I have emailed Troyce and it was sent sea mail - when I order from amazon they send sea mail and it can take up to 2 months. So I don't want everyone feeling they have to send me more - I'm sure it will arrive soon. Otherwise I'll end up with heaps of stuff!!!
But thanks so, so much for thinkingo of me - farmgirls are so sweet!!
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page

daffodil dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

805 Posts

Jayne
Hamilton Victoria
Australia
805 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2007 :  6:27:27 PM  Show Profile
Still waiting, Catherine - I'll let you know. But I have finally posted those stamps off to you, so they should be there in about two weeks.
Best wishes,
Jayne
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 7 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Knitters' Hot Socks Swap-ARE WE DONE YET?! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page