Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Stuffed Christmas Stocking Exchange PARTNERS POSTE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Stuffed Christmas Stocking Exchange PARTNERS POSTE Next Topic
Page: of 11

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  03:13:45 AM  Show Profile
Hi Marcy, nothing yet. Will check the Post a Office Monday.

Might want to check your tracking number. It's the holidays and things are so slow.

Are packages usually go through the Temple, TX post office, and sometimes they get stuck there for a few days.
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  04:30:28 AM  Show Profile
There has been a big package issue in our community due to packages being left at the wrong address, stolen, opened, used, etc. In the online discussion one guy, whom I know personally explained it this way: If we mail priority or overnight, the package quickly is delivered by or before the expected delivery date. HOWEVER,if you mail first class, etc. Your package goes into the system, Fed Ex Smart Post, then a BULK MAIL CENTER. When it reaches the BMC it is marked as delivered, however it was not delivered to your recipient or customer, just to the BMC. Then it can take from one to three more days for it to eventually reach its destination. That might explain why there has been so much confusion recently. Tracking # are nice to have, but can also be misleading.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme
Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  05:25:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mary,

It looks like your package is going to be a little late. I don't know what happened!! I sent it out on Monday morning and it should have gotten to you on Thursday. I checked Thursday-no update. I checked Friday-no update. I checked this morning and it said the package had been delayed, UGH!! According to the tracking number it IS in Texas which I suppose is a good thing because that is of course where you are. I am so sorry! I'm really getting stressed over this! Please let me know when you get it so I can stop worrying
Hopefully it will get to you today or at least by Monday.

I just checked the tracking number again and it says that it should be delivered today. Please let me know when you get it.

I do hope that you like your goodies,
hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Edited by - Marcy on Dec 05 2015 05:32:17 AM
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  05:45:59 AM  Show Profile
I understand your frustration. I have had quite a bit here lately myself.

TexasGran
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  06:54:15 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn - I am finishing up your items for your stocking package this weekend. I am planning on mailing it, with your tags in the box, on Monday.

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  07:11:10 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Shannon. How are your children? How is Emi? Is your leg/foot doing any better?

TexasGran
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  07:51:30 AM  Show Profile
Everyone is still sick! We have a humidifier with essential oils in the bedroom constantly going to help Emi breathe. It is definitely affecting her appetite, which is dressing, since she gained two pound in a month and we were so excited... I am praying she doesn't lose too much!!! The other children all have colds... And now my hubby is complaining he is feeling rough. As for my foot... errrrrr!!!!!!!!!! It hurts!!!!! They say it would have been better if I had ruptured it and needed surgery, or if I had broken it... That tears and sprains take a lot longer to heal. I guess I remember learning that, but hearing it wasn't nice ;) One of the hardest parts is that when I wear my boot, I am not suppose to carry Emi. Due to what I did, they gave me a boot with a curved bottom... but it makes me unsteady, so I can only wear it when Brad is home :( This means it will probably take me longer to heal. Glad it is "winter" and not summer as the boot is heavy and hot! All in all, though, God is good! He will see us through this valley, as He always does!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3933 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3933 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  08:41:13 AM  Show Profile
Shannon - So sorry to hear about all the troubles. I am going shopping today so I will get you some special stuff to put in your stocking. Progress report: I am making the stocking and it is half done. I have a little bit of shopping to do then I can wrap and send. I will probably send the package out next week. Take care of yourself.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  08:44:54 AM  Show Profile
It is very difficult to get well this year. I had a major allergy erruption. I went to the doctor thinking it was much worse. She said it will get better. No meds, except cough syrup and nasal spray. I know from experience about pulling and ripping and stretching things that are best left their normal way. It does take forever to get well. You have youth on your side though. I sure hope Emi gets better soon.

TexasGran
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  11:38:51 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Macy-- with Cyber Shopping really BIG these days, all delivery service will be swamped!!
If it gets misrouted we'll track it down!!#128522;

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  1:05:42 PM  Show Profile
Shannon
Hope everyone feels better soon! Hope your injury improves soon.
Thinking of you and your family.
Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  4:46:46 PM  Show Profile
Hey Karen,
I got your stocking in the mail today and told my husband to put it under the tree. I will post photos when I open it but I will not be back at my house until the night of the 11th so it will more than likely be the 12th before I get to open it... did you get yours yet?
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela #6681

Farmgirl Farming on Faith!
Go to Top of Page

kkprice
True Blue Farmgirl

301 Posts

Karen
Davisburg MI
USA
301 Posts

Posted - Dec 05 2015 :  6:09:17 PM  Show Profile
Angela--I'm so glad to hear that your package was received. I've not received mine yet and I can't wait!!!!!!!

Karen

DreamsofDandelionsandChickens.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2015 :  10:40:06 AM  Show Profile
Marcy,
Our PO only opened 8-10 on Sat morning, and they usual get their packages about 11.
Stopped today and have yellow package notice in my PO Box-- I'll check tomorrow to see if it's our stocking #128516;

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  3:57:10 PM  Show Profile
Julie, I thought Christmas had arrived early when I opened your beautiful lace stocking over-flowing with goodies....and, I do mean overflowing!!!! The stocking will definitely be hanging for Santa to fill! You made the most wonderful choices ever: 3 balls of purple yarn (my fav color), a mini knitter....have seen these but did not have one, honey from your neighborhood (I love honey....delish), a tin of tea (I love that brand and flavor), 2 pairs of earrings (angels & "Let it Snow"....perfect for upstate NY, goat's milk lotion (love that brand as well), bag of bath tea, peppermint soap and scrubbie....soap smellls good enough to eat, 2 potholders. a beautiful teal washcloth, purse tissue holder, adorable trivets, cookbook (that grilled okra sounds wonderful), and a big book entitled "When Treetops Glisten." I love Tricia Goyer. And, the bag that the bath bomb was in is beautiful. I love everything!!!!!! I know you made many of the items...you are so talented. You did way too much. But, I appreciate everything and will enjoy using every item in the stocking. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.
Merry Christmas and Farmgirl Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3442 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3442 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  5:26:00 PM  Show Profile
Denise
My Christmas Socking is out of this world lovely. So many goodies. The pixies are just precious and will be added to my currant collection just beautifully. Love the Santa and Mrs Clause. A sweet pin cushion. A snowman ornament, oh so useful jar lids. I love them. Beautiful dish cloths I love the colors and the cupcake one is so sweet looking. Yummy chocolates that have been spoken for from my kids .....yikes! A too cute finger towel embellished with a snowman. Cute bracelet. A lovely vintage looking tea candle. Cute bell earrings. The candle smells so good and the vintage trailer ornament I love! The stocking is so cute, it's hung and looking beautiful. Thank you so much for such a sweet gift. Merry Christmas.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  6:07:39 PM  Show Profile
Those sound great. It is fun to get snail mail!!! ( I did not realize the gremlins who live in my tablet, had changed a word, yet again.

TexasGran
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme

Edited by - TexasGran on Dec 08 2015 7:03:37 PM
Go to Top of Page

Denise Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

831 Posts

Denise
Shoreview MN
USA
831 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  7:22:38 PM  Show Profile
Kelly,
I'm glad your stocking got to you ok. I always worry this time of year, things get taken etc. The card should be coming soon, sorry I forgot to include it...

Denise Ann
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7597 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7597 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  7:48:38 PM  Show Profile
What a cute Stocking and things Kelly,

Thanks for Hosting this swap Linda.

hugs

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  10:20:44 PM  Show Profile
Kelly,,, you might want to put that cute trailer ornament under lock-n-key,,, from CeeJay and me! lololol!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7597 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7597 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2015 :  10:57:36 PM  Show Profile
That is cute!

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  03:42:26 AM  Show Profile
Fun stocking Kelly. I LOVE the little camper!!!!

Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3442 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3442 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  08:40:05 AM  Show Profile
Denise
I did include a card in yours but I too have left some out many times. No worries about it. I am ready to hang it once it arrives.

Grace....yes I might have to hide it from you both.....yikes! Also had to buy a cute camper stocking because of your post a few days back but I did not get the flamingo one but it's cute none the less. Can't wait for it to arrive.

Mary....I love the camper ornament, it fits perfect with a few more that I have.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

ladypony76
True Blue Farmgirl

313 Posts

Angela
Louisville MS
USA
313 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  4:08:59 PM  Show Profile
Hello Karen,
Thank you so much for all the wonderful things,I have never had the privilege to enjoy stained glass candy until now and it is wonderful. And teas from Canada how amazing I am excited to try those. The earrings are adorable I am a huge fan of butterflies myself. Love the hershey kisses and candle Did not get socks or Hersheys in the photo I immediately put the socks on and they feel amazing!! The Hersheys kisses well oops I was eating them! I love the crocheted wreath and candle also and many thanks for the Note cards I love the ones too from the local artist you sent. Thank You Thank You .....Just beautiful and the stocking is gorgeous!!! Good Job Lady , Very Good!!! I wish you and everyone a very Merry Christmas!!!!!!
Farmgirl Hugs,
Angela#6681

Farmgirl Farming on Faith!
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2015 :  4:22:15 PM  Show Profile
Very nice.

TexasGran
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 11 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Stuffed Christmas Stocking Exchange PARTNERS POSTE Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page