USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2015 :  10:58:42 AM  Show Profile
The Giants at the Dallas Cowboys
7:30 PM Tonight.
Go Giants
Go Cowboys
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6594 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6594 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  06:25:12 AM  Show Profile
We watched part of that game last night. I am not knowledgable about football but I do know Peyton Manning as he used to play against the Florida Gators( we live here in Gainesville and watch all the games) in college when he was at Tennessee. Last night I said to my husband, that guy looks like Peyton Manning and he laughed and said THAT is Eli Manning, his little brother!!! LOL!! Duh!!! The brothers have a strong resemblance in their faces. I am guessing their parents live in a house full of football trophies and signed photos of their two talented sons! Hahah, I know I am late to this game, Marly!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  11:29:21 AM  Show Profile
What a good game!!!!!!!!!!!! I watched four games Sunday, and this game, by far, was the best! Cowboys 27, Giants 26.

Winnie, funny, the Manning boys do look alike. Thanks for the post.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

RabbitGirl
Farmgirl in Training

47 Posts

Laura
St Augustine FL
USA
47 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2015 :  9:52:40 PM  Show Profile
I can't believe my Giants lost by one point! . And to the Cowboys! Aaarrtggghhh!

Laura
St Augustine, FL
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2015 :  09:45:26 AM  Show Profile
Laura: The Giants surely played to win. That was such a good game. The ending was something.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
  Sporty Farmgirls: Previous Topic Giants at Cowboys Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page