Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 ****SEPT. vintage spool orna.****PARTNERS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ****SEPT. vintage spool orna.****PARTNERS Next Topic
Page: of 2

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2015 :  09:13:52 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn, I mailed your package yesterday and it should arrive the first of the week. Enjoy!

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2015 :  7:45:23 PM  Show Profile
Brenda, I got your package today. I loved it! The reindeer was sooo adorable. I'm going to try to post a pic of it. I love that you send a heart ornament with all your swaps. Thank you! I will be sending yours out on Monday. I got a little behind in mailing swaps due to my allergies making me sick. I'm so excited to use all my homemade ornaments for my tree this year. Thank you again!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7479 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7479 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2015 :  10:21:33 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I got my ornament from Jami while I was gone on vacation. I love the reindeer - thank you, Jami.
Here is a picture.

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7479 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7479 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2015 :  10:23:33 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Jami told me she received the reindeer ornament I sent. Here are pictures of the reindeer. Some of you may have made these before - if you squeeze the cheeks, there is a surprise inside. LOL!

Farmgirl hugs,
Farmgirl #1919
Farm Girl of the Month August 2015
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2015 :  4:29:02 PM  Show Profile
Callene, I received my reindeer today!! The one I made for you and the one you made for me could be twins!! I liked the hanger you chose!! Thanks for the tea and black board tag!! The earrings were pretty too!! Thanks a bunch!! Beth

You can never be too kind!

FOTM June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

4919 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
4919 Posts

Posted - Sep 28 2015 :  4:40:58 PM  Show Profile
Portia, I received that box today. It has gone back and forth a few times now, Hansn't it. Thanks for the supplies reindeer ornament(it is very pretty), coasters, pretty bag, snowman ornament, and the tiny envelope with the tea inside closed by the three tiny clothes pins. I love it all. Maybe you will get the box again someday.

TexasGran
Let God's light shine through you every day.
www.etsy.com/shop/
anniemayme
Amazon Children's Books, look for my name:Marilyn Robinson Godfrey
Craftsy: patterns for farm stick animals
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2015 :  7:13:40 PM  Show Profile

Brenda, he's just too cute and I love that you send heart ornaments with your swaps. Can't wait to have these on my tree this year.

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic ****SEPT. vintage spool orna.****PARTNERS Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page