Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 MaryJanesFarm Webring - INFO UPDATE
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic MaryJanesFarm Webring - INFO UPDATE Next Topic
Page: of 2

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  08:10:06 AM  Show Profile
The link from my webpage wasn't working. The code is specific to your site. You will need to log into your ringsurf account and repaste the code. It is fine if you want to leave it like it is. You do not have to change it. I will email you your login info for ringsurf. Which by the way I cannot see your password when I send the info but it will show up in your email. Eveything is encrypted on my end.

Jewelry, art, baskets, etc.

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  08:11:55 AM  Show Profile
Sorry for the bugs everyone! I'm getting it figured out now. Also I have to manually enter each new member (all I do is push a button) so if I am not at my computer it may take a few hours before your link becomes active. You can still use the Random feature though.

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

~Tracey~
True Blue Farmgirl

351 Posts

Tracey
TN
USA
351 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  08:45:36 AM  Show Profile
i think i am on :)

Tracey,
mama to Callum 13, Katie 8, Wil 5.5, Benjamin 3 and Andrew 8 months!!

http://hansenhootenanny.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  09:55:54 AM  Show Profile
Yup you were good so I added you.

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  09:57:11 AM  Show Profile
GUYS - PLEASE PUT THE HTML ON YOUR SITE OR I CAN NOT ADD YOU TO THE RING!!!!!! If you need help email me and I will check it tonight (I cant check email at school)

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

TheSoapMaven
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Susan
LA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  10:34:25 AM  Show Profile  Send TheSoapMaven a Yahoo! Message
Did it...going to paste now.

Susan
Proprietress of Dahlem's Soapworks http://www.thesoapmaven.com

Go to Top of Page

TheSoapMaven
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Susan
LA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  10:50:48 AM  Show Profile  Send TheSoapMaven a Yahoo! Message
hope I did it right...seems to be

Susan
Proprietress of Dahlem's Soapworks http://www.thesoapmaven.com

Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  11:08:27 AM  Show Profile
You got it! You are added!

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  12:32:38 PM  Show Profile
Such a great idea and I want to join but have NO clue about HTML or where to put it on my blog, I have blogspot?

Visit me at my blogs:
www.countrypleasures.blogspot.com
www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com
And my new food blog at: www.homesteadblogger.com/gardencafe
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  1:21:00 PM  Show Profile
Danged if I can figure it out either. I tried last night..well...almost 2am..but didn't get it right..will try again later. I am clueless with that sort of thing and usually need to be talked through it.

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Gabe
True Blue Farmgirl

374 Posts

Gabe
Moscow Idaho
USA
374 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  2:32:13 PM  Show Profile
WillowTreeCreek, thanks for stepping up to the plate on webring creation. You're all over it!
It wasn't quite intended that the ring be totally disassociated with our forum and the MaryJanesFarm website.
It's been mentioned that the Farmgirl Connection should be on the ring, too.
We'd like the "Home" page of the ring to be our forum or to at least lead back to our site. This would make sense since the Farmgirl Connection is the source of the webring, and this would help work the chatroom into the ring itself, as well. Two MaryJaneFarm "websites" would surely confuse search engines!
It looks like there's two MaryJanesFarm websites out there, and that one of them is Willow Tree Creek, and that's confusing.
Also, if the Farmgirl Connection is in the ring and is the home page, everyone in the ring will still net extra visitors from all the people visiting our forum...
Thanks for taking this idea on and being such a trooper about making it happen, BUT give me a bit more time to dig into it further until I feel like I have it right. Our forum manager is looking into a solution that avoids the use of RingSurf. I promise we'll keep after it!
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2006 :  6:29:02 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
to aunt jenny put it where you put the other one log in and go to edit the other web ring. Just go to the bottom of the code from the other hit return a few times and post this one with cut and past.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe my blog http://sunshinescreations.blogspot.com
my web stores www.sunshines.etsy.com and http://vintagethreads.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2006 :  08:13:30 AM  Show Profile
GABE - I sent you an email. Did you get it? It was in regards to changing the HOMEPAGE and if I need to put this on hold for a while.

www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic MaryJanesFarm Webring - INFO UPDATE Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page