Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Starting an Indiana Farmgirl Chapter?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Starting an Indiana Farmgirl Chapter? Next Topic  

Norskema
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Candace
Central Indiana Area
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2006 :  06:18:00 AM  Show Profile  Send Norskema an AOL message
Hi,
I'm looking to find an existing chapter in Indiana or to get one started up. First, does anyone know of one for us already? Am I even in the right spot?

If there isn't an existing chapter, how did you start yours?

Thanks,
Candace

Every way of a man seems right to himself but the Lord is the tester of hearts. Proverbs 21:2

Cindy Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

510 Posts

Cindy
Sparks Nevada
USA
510 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2006 :  2:53:33 PM  Show Profile
Candace, I looked and there are 7 chapters in Indiana. If you go to the HOME page and click on starting your own chapter, there is a search spot that you can click. I hope there is one near you! I live in Nevada and there isn't one here. I just signed up to start one so wish me luck!

Cindy

If life gives you scraps, make quilts!
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Nov 22 2006 :  9:46:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi, Candace! Here's a link to the page that Cindy was referring to: [http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/Chapters/Search.asp]. And, if there's not one near you, just let me know - I'll help you start one up if you're interested!

And Cindy - how are things going? Anything I can do to help? I'm so excited that you're the first Farmgirl Chapter in Nevada - super cool!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

510 Posts

Cindy
Sparks Nevada
USA
510 Posts

Posted - Nov 27 2006 :  08:14:29 AM  Show Profile
Well.........I am printing all the back issues of the newsletters as we speak. I think my printer will have a melt down! There is a lot of good info that I may need later.

I was thrilled when I logged on to "find a chapter" and there was a Nevada chapter. How fun is that? And don't worry my dear, if I get stuck and need help, I know just who to call!!

Your Desert Flower Friend, Cindy

If life gives you scraps, make quilts!
Go to Top of Page

farmgrlchick
True Blue Farmgirl

439 Posts

Theresa
Columbus Montana
USA
439 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2006 :  8:34:49 PM  Show Profile
Cindy Lee I just sent an email, I am interested in finding out more about the Nevada Chapter!

Farmgirl Blessings,
Theresa
http://theresaslavenderbox.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Norskema
True Blue Farmgirl

98 Posts

Candace
Central Indiana Area
USA
98 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2006 :  8:51:40 PM  Show Profile  Send Norskema an AOL message
Thanks for the info. I've contacted a couple of chapters so now I guess we'll see. Thanks for the link (from the moderator) since I wasn't finding the process intuitive. Must be too late in the day for this old brain. I can just be a solo gal but a chapter sounded nice.

Every way of a man seems right to himself but the Lord is the tester of hearts. Proverbs 21:2
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Starting an Indiana Farmgirl Chapter? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page