Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Farmgirl Fashion
 Horse Lovers - Check This Purse Out!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Fashion: Previous Topic Horse Lovers - Check This Purse Out! Next Topic  

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - May 14 2015 :  2:29:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls -

You may have seen this before, but I just had to share. The other day a lady in the doctor's office had this purse, and it was all the rage among the patients. It inspired one man to share his life-long love of horses, and all of us just sat there engrossed in his wonderful stories!

Anyway, I looked it up on ebay and found several different ones in several different sizes and in a wide range of prices. I'm just sending you the link to this one so you can see it - I'm not advocating any particular item or seller. It's just pretty cool, I think. Maybe not something this city farmgirl will carry around town; but, still, pretty darned cool! I actually have a couple of friends who would go ga-ga over it, for sure!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151679510074?_trksid=p2055119.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Have a great day!

Hugs -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3075 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3075 Posts

Posted - May 14 2015 :  6:57:28 PM  Show Profile
I'm more of a "cow"girl than a horse girl, but that purse is pretty amazing! You always find the neatest things Nini! Did you ever get one of those rolling pins that adds designs to what you're rolling? Unfortunately mine's still on my wish list :)

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Fashion: Previous Topic Horse Lovers - Check This Purse Out! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page