Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Show Your State Swap-PARTNERS POSTED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Show Your State Swap-PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic
Page: of 4

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2317 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2317 Posts

Posted - May 26 2015 :  2:00:32 PM  Show Profile
I look forward to visiting Delaware Amy!

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - May 27 2015 :  10:37:35 AM  Show Profile
RoDonna, thank you. I have emailed her several times. Unless someone needed a partner, I will just skip this one. I had not bought anything when I kept not hearing from her,so it is okay. Thanks, anyway.

Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - May 27 2015 :  11:17:10 AM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Denise,

I hope you received your package. I have not heard from you and I sent it out about a week ago.
Becky

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2317 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2317 Posts

Posted - May 28 2015 :  3:50:04 PM  Show Profile
It has been a busy day here, but tonight I am going on vacation. The beautiful state of Delaware arrived on my doorstep today, everything is beautifully wrapped with wonderful discriptions and I am so looking forward to a cup of tea and savoring my travels. Thank You Amy for the beautiful package, I can't wait to open each item. I will post pictures soon.

Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2317 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2317 Posts

Posted - May 30 2015 :  12:35:00 PM  Show Profile
My trip to Delaware showed me many things I did not know about this beautiful state that is so full,of history, and the home of a very lovely lady. Amy I truly savor Ed end each and every item in this package and loved the notes you included with each item. I really thought I hit the jackpot with your "diamond and bling" and the item you included for the "banking and finance" . But I did hit the jack pot in the beautiful picture you sent me of you done by your father and the CD's of your music. What a fabulous vacation you gave me and I now want to visit. I also reviewed your lovely letter yesterday and so enjoyed reading it, not once but twice. A very lost art that I truly appreciate. Look for one in your mail box soon.
Thank You so much for being such a wonderful swap partner.

Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5169 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5169 Posts

Posted - May 30 2015 :  2:23:29 PM  Show Profile
Jami I will get your box mailed Thursday when I go to the grocery Store. I am Babysitting Lily June now 2 days a week and in Granny Bear Heaven! LOL!

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
FGOTM August 2014
Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

1010 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
1010 Posts

Posted - May 31 2015 :  03:18:16 AM  Show Profile
Julie, so glad you had fun visiting our Small Wonder!

Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 31 2015 :  7:14:22 PM  Show Profile
Connie,

sounds great :-) I'm actually glad you're a few days behind too ! ha Mine might even be Saturday b4 I mail to ya since we're going to Michael's sisters' Friday and there's a place near her I wanna shop for ya something special !!! Hugs to LilyJune for us................I'm in Heaven too w/ CamerynPaige..........goes by waaaaaaay too fast !

Hugs,
Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7529 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7529 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  3:28:08 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
WOW! I received my box from Alexis in Maine today! I've always wanted to see Maine - ever since the beautiful scenery on Murder She Wrote LOL!. Now I really really really want to see Maine. She sent 2 bars of Maine-made soap, a Maine gimme-cap (which I will proudly wear), A great vertigris basket, a bag of buckwheat pancake mix, beef jerky, Maine honey, 3 crocheted dishcloths (red/white/blue), Maine pure maple syrup, a Cooking with Dysart cookbook, some fishing tackle Maine-made spinners (I can see some great earrings in their future), several packages of seeds, and a big bunch of brochures and info about Maine and also camping and traveling in Maine. In her card she listed many many interesting facts about the beautiful state of Maine. Thank you so much, Alexis! Your box should be there tomorrow, and another package will be sent soon (I wanted you to get the main box earlier and the rest I still have to pull together).
So - when would you like me to visit? LOL! You are welcome to visit here in Texas any time!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

mbenton16
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Maryellen
Stanfield North Carolina
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Jun 01 2015 :  9:03:10 PM  Show Profile
Danielle your package is going out in the morning! Greetings from North Carolina Maryellen

Maryellen Benton
Go to Top of Page

DeniseMGM
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Denise
WI
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2015 :  6:31:07 PM  Show Profile
Becky!! Yes, I got it last week! Sorry. I haven't been online much.

So many fun things from Florida, and wow - it made me realize that all the pine, bears, logs, and lakes sure are different from Florida; it's true we live in very different climates and environments!! I need to take a photo, and I'll try to post it soon!

I mailed your package today, but it might not get there until Monday...I can send the tracking number if you want!!

Denise - Farmgirl #1976

www.lionsdaughter.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jun 02 2015 :  7:31:16 PM  Show Profile
I'm excited to see packages going out!! Can't wait to see all the pictures..Please try to get your packages out this week!
Wendy, I will have yours out by Friday.

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

Lexi Lavender
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Lexi
Bangor Maine
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2015 :  08:39:12 AM  Show Profile
Nuts. I can't get the picture to show up in here...Linda sent a great package, Texas coffee, a beautiful embroidered dishcloth, some barbecue printed fabric, a ceramic boot, a Texas Garfield painted on wood that I am totally going to hang up...Very cute. Plus seeds, a charm and more, very nice, thank you Linda!

Lavender Lexi
Farmgirl #4034

"Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden." Orson Scott Card

Edited by - Lexi Lavender on Jun 03 2015 08:45:12 AM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5169 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5169 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2015 :  1:19:34 PM  Show Profile
No Worries! Jami! Same with me, i needed to go across town for something from Tennessee!!I have been in slow gear since Lily June was born! LOL!!

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7529 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7529 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2015 :  4:04:18 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Lexi -
If you can send me the pics via email I can post for you.
Did I forget to put a t-shirt in the package? Glad you like everything.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

"Women are Angels, and when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly . . . on a broomstick - we're flexible, like that."
Go to Top of Page

Lexi Lavender
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Lexi
Bangor Maine
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Jun 03 2015 :  9:48:58 PM  Show Profile
Linda: will do, and lol,yes tshirt too! Lexi

Lavender Lexi
Farmgirl #4034

"Unemployment is capitalism's way of getting you to plant a garden." Orson Scott Card
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7529 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7529 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2015 :  09:11:02 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Here's a picture of what I sent to Lexi in Maine.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

Go to Top of Page

Lexi Lavender
True Blue Farmgirl

92 Posts

Lexi
Bangor Maine
USA
92 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2015 :  6:01:09 PM  Show Profile
quote:
Originally posted by quiltee

Here's a picture of what I sent to Lexi in Maine.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

Linda: I loved the box, thank you again... great representation of Texas! I can't wait to plant the seeds and try the coffee. My husband suggested using the Texas Barbecue cloth in a quilt with cloth from many states.... cool idea, huh?
Lexi

Lavender Lexi
Farmgirl #4034

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7529 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7529 Posts

Posted - Jun 04 2015 :  6:14:09 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
That's a great idea for the cloth, Lexi!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919

Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2015 :  8:12:06 PM  Show Profile
Connie,

mailed your box out this morning !!!

Jami

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5169 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5169 Posts

Posted - Jun 12 2015 :  12:31:34 PM  Show Profile
Jami, I mailed yours today! 3 day priority. Post office lady said Monday for arrival! I apologize for the delay! I do have some sweets in there made in Tennessee. You may have to put them in the ice box if they got a little warm. They should not be melted, they are sealed in thier own box and pretty dense, not thin Chocolate. I love the pictures of everyone's boxes!!

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie
Imagine....33392
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5169 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5169 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2015 :  12:11:56 PM  Show Profile
Got My box from Jami," The Yellow Rose of Texas! " I love all of it! I use those scatter pins on my cork board! to hold My MJF Swap memos!Cute key Ring! I am doing My 4th of July decorating, so the Dish towel and Scarf are so perfect!! I always wanted to plant the Texas Bluebonnets! Your getting something to plant too! Great minds think alike!!! Love the cookie cutters, I am the Sugar Cookie expert in my family, so we will have a little bit of Texas next batch! I love the postcards! I collect them and have done CJ's swap in the past. Missed it this year! So happy to add to my collection from Texas!! Can't wait to try the recipe. I got a pool party coming up, so I will take something from Texas! Thank you soooooooo much! I enjoyed being your partner! XOXOX

Farmgirl Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392

Edited by - Killarney on Jun 13 2015 12:12:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Jun 13 2015 :  9:01:11 PM  Show Profile
Karen, I sent you an email message!

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Jun 15 2015 :  8:20:14 PM  Show Profile
Great pictures!!

Wendy, I mailed yours today. I got a little behind.

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
584 Posts

Posted - Jun 16 2015 :  10:19:57 AM  Show Profile
Connie,

Oh girl !......I'm sendin' the LOVE back to ya !!!!!! Got my box yesterday and literally jumped for delight and squealed for joy ! ha
Ya KNOW I LOVE MY FOOTBALL !!!!!!!...................I even had to do our TOUCHDOWN DANCE w/ lil Cammi ! I love love love my TN Titans mascot pillow !!!!!!!!..........................now, since this IZZZZZZZ a Farmgirl site -ha......on to the rest of my goodies :-) I have to say my whole box was AWESOME..............my Elvis postcards are soooooooooooo perfect, the Memphis BBQ, Vidalia dressing, and Peach jam.....mmm mmmm mmmh :-) I'd never ever tried Goo Goos either.......OMGosh ! Yum ! I never knew Cracker Barrel was HQ'd in TN either ! But..........I have to say, the most special part was not just the Iris bulbs----but the family heritage/legacy behind it too ! That meant sooooo much for ya to share it w/ me.......I can't wait to plant them and see them come up for the very 1st time !!! I loved being your partner and can't say thank ya enough.......HUGS HUGS HUGS !
OH.....did I say HOW MUCH I LOVE MY FOOTBALL PILLOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TOUCHDOWN :-)

Jami

Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Show Your State Swap-PARTNERS POSTED! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page