Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Pretty In Pastel Swap:PARTNERS POSTED!!!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Pretty In Pastel Swap:PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic
Page: of 2

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - May 01 2015 :  12:56:30 PM  Show Profile
Maybe we will hear something over the weekend.

Farmgirl #6318
"Where there's a will -- there's probably a family fight."
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - May 02 2015 :  06:47:56 AM  Show Profile
Everything is "go" for a Monday launch of my pastel package for my partner!

Farmgirl #6318
Go to Top of Page

GiGi58
True Blue Farmgirl

71 Posts

Gayle
Billings Montana
USA
71 Posts

Posted - May 02 2015 :  07:48:09 AM  Show Profile
So sorry that I could not communicate with Marilyn before now, but everything is set to go and I am excited to get this box out the door and sent to her. This has been a lot of fun and I am glad that we chose to do this. Thanks for your patience, Marilyn! Getting excited to get this out int he mail. Have a great day everyone!! {{HUGS}} GiGi

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain"
http://gigisdenofuniquewitty.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sisterhood #198
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - May 03 2015 :  7:35:31 PM  Show Profile

Sheena...Thank you so much for the beautiful floral journal and pastel blue scarf...I love both of them...hope you enjoy your goodies also as they go out this week:):):)

Hugs!

Judy

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - May 05 2015 :  10:48:41 AM  Show Profile
Mailed out my pastel-o-gram yesterday. Then came home and realized I still had the lovely pastel yellow tissue paper in my bag! GiGi -- I will have to send it to you in another swap, I guess! Lol. Glad this wasn't a "mind" swap, because mine is wandering a lot these spring days.

Farmgirl #6318
Go to Top of Page

36paws20hooves
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Danielle
Weirsdale Florida
USA
161 Posts

Posted - May 07 2015 :  3:23:12 PM  Show Profile
Rebecca, did you receive my email yesterday with my mailing address? I have already sent you package and checked here to notice you haven't gotten my response. I replied again yesterday through another e-mail.

I'm so busy I don't know if I just found a rope or lost my horse!
Go to Top of Page

36paws20hooves
True Blue Farmgirl

161 Posts

Danielle
Weirsdale Florida
USA
161 Posts

Posted - May 12 2015 :  4:48:12 PM  Show Profile
Has anyone received their boxes yet? I'm anxious to see all the pretty pastels!

I'm so busy I don't know if I just found a rope or lost my horse!
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - May 13 2015 :  06:26:31 AM  Show Profile
Haven't seen my incoming yet, but I mailed mine out on the 4th -- hope it arrived safely!

Farmgirl #6318
Go to Top of Page

Marilyn Hartman Sullivan
True Blue Farmgirl

1138 Posts

Marilyn
Oxford PA
USA
1138 Posts

Posted - May 21 2015 :  11:31:17 AM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness! My swap partner -- GiGi -- just sent me the loveliest big box of wonderful pastel goodies! So many pretties. Socks and candy and books and postcards and dishcloths --- can't even say how much it brightened my day.

Here is just a TINY sampling of the generous package ----

Funny funny -- I sent her socks, too! Thank you so much, Gayle.

Farmgirl #6318
Go to Top of Page

GiGi58
True Blue Farmgirl

71 Posts

Gayle
Billings Montana
USA
71 Posts

Posted - May 21 2015 :  11:48:06 AM  Show Profile
Oh,Marilyn, I am so glad you received it! I truly was worried about it getting there. That is what is happening to my friend on another swap. She has been so patient with me, too, just like you have been. Yeah, I thought it was kind of cute that we both sent socks to each other. It was truly a joy and so much fun to put together a box. I just kept seeing things I wanted to send, but I knew I had to stop somewhere. Maybe another swap down the road where I can send what didn't get sent this time. I just am glad you liked what you got.

Oh, yeah, one thing I wanted to explain. I am sure it was kind of strange to receive a rock (right?). LOL!! Well, the rock is from my Grandfather's stash of rocks here at his home that he built with his own two hands and all by himself back in the 1930's. Grandpa was a collector of ALL things (really, really ALL things) and rocks were some of what he collected the most. Anyway, that slice is a Montana agate that he sliced with a rock slicer that he made out of "stuff" he had on hand (the original recycler is what I call him). So, if you put the agate up to the light, window or lightbulb, you can see the pretty things (even pictures sometimes) that an agate shows. We used to do that alot when we were kids. Grandpa used to take us rock hunting all the time--loved every minute of it and what great memories they bring to me.

Thank you for letting me be your partner and I still am so sorry it didn't get to you sooner. Enjoy all of your goodies. I know I have enjoyed what you sent to me and I am still working on getting a picture up. You were so fast! I am so impressed! Have a great day everyone!! :)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. - Mark Twain"
http://gigisdenofuniquewitty.blogspot.com/
Farmgirl Sisterhood #198
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Pretty In Pastel Swap:PARTNERS POSTED!!! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page