Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 **March Spool Ornament Swap***PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic **March Spool Ornament Swap***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 3

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Apr 08 2015 :  03:36:04 AM  Show Profile
Hi Debbie, I received your lovely sweet Victorian spool ornament and all the "pretties" yesterday. They were lovely! Thank you so much!! Smiles, Beth

You can never be too kind!

FOTM June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2015 :  07:41:40 AM  Show Profile
Linda, Thank you so much for the wonderful spool ornament, chicken pin cushion and coffee cup coozie! I really love it all!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2015 :  07:44:22 AM  Show Profile
I can't get the photo to post! :( Not sure what is going on, everything acts like it always does when I upload it, but it never comes through. The chicken pin cushion is pink and so cute! The spool ornament is pink and white with ribbon tassels and pink roses and the coozie has red fabric with music notes on the inside and black fabric with colored music notes on the outside with a green button closure. So bummed I can't post the photo to share Linda's beautiful work with you all!

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7479 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7479 Posts

Posted - Apr 11 2015 :  6:49:50 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I'm so happy you like all of it, Sara. I had fun making it. I can take a picture of the spool ornament I made for me that is very similar to yours, but I don't have a picture of the same chicken. I will post it tomorrow.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2015 :  08:27:14 AM  Show Profile
Brenda, your village is sooo pretty. I am glad my ornament fit right in!

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Apr 15 2015 :  07:08:52 AM  Show Profile
Jami!!! I got your package and on my birthday too. I loved it thank you!!! I'm such a country girl so I loved the lace. I can't wait to plant your Texas wildflowers. As soon as it warms back up and quits raining for a little bit I'll start planting my flowers. Thanks again!!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.marykay.com/rcarson4
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic **March Spool Ornament Swap***PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page