sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2015 :  10:58:43 AM  Show Profile
Hi Vanessa, just wanted to let you know I received my wonderful package today. Thank you so much for all the goodies. The bracelets are all so pretty and the little tin you decorate to keep them in is very pretty too. Will enjoy the snacks. I just love getting farmgirl mail. The card was so pretty.
Vanessa I'm a Doxie mom too.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/brittanybuck
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1236 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1236 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2015 :  11:00:53 AM  Show Profile
All the bracelets that Vanessa sent have words of thing we all should be thankful for, can wear them anytime or all the time. Thanks again

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
https://www.jewelryincandles.com/store/brittanybuck
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2245 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2245 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2015 :  6:49:07 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad you like them. They are meant to be reminders of how we are blessed. I got the tin from the Travelling Craft Box (subtle plug for that swap).

Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

Audra Rose
True Blue Farmgirl

2245 Posts

Vanessa
Brooksville KY
USA
2245 Posts

Posted - Mar 02 2015 :  6:56:47 PM  Show Profile

Dear Denise, I got your embroidery hoop today, and I love it. I decorate my workspace with inspirational mail art like this!
My home is close to the fairgrounds in West Palm Beach and sometimes we can hear bands that are playing in the amphitheater there. The other streets in our neighborhood are also musical: Sonata, Serenade, MHarmony,and Symphony.

Doxie Mom - Everyone loves a Weiner!

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle.
Go to Top of Page

DeniseMGM
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Denise
WI
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2015 :  08:30:15 AM  Show Profile
Oh yay!! I'm glad you like it. I had fun making it. I'm still working out how to make the hoop frame more artful though!!

Denise - Farmgirl #1976

www.lionsdaughter.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

fille de ferme
True Blue Farmgirl

2344 Posts

Madeline
Meadow Lands Pa.
USA
2344 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2015 :  1:17:40 PM  Show Profile
Thank You Peggy aka Prichmond9 for my charming mail art. What a nice way to share a recipe :-) It sounds Yummy & will give it a try. I sent you an email but forgot to ask, if you drew the scene on the card ?

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...
Go to Top of Page

mjscanlan
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Mary Jo
Dennison Minnesota
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2015 :  05:25:51 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Maddie Semple for my wonderful February mail art. I love that you used the idea from another swap. I was going to do that one but did not know what to do so it was great to see your art! Thank you so much for the wonderful quote and colors.

"You make a living by what you get, you make a life by what you give."
Go to Top of Page

prichmond9
True Blue Farmgirl

54 Posts

Peggy
Pelham Tennessee
USA
54 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2015 :  08:52:25 AM  Show Profile
Yes, Mary Jo, I did the pencil art, I do some sketching and painting. So glad you enjoyed it.
Hugs, Peggy Richmond

quote:
Originally posted by fille de ferme

Thank You Peggy aka Prichmond9 for my charming mail art. What a nice way to share a recipe :-) It sounds Yummy & will give it a try. I sent you an email but forgot to ask, if you drew the scene on the card ?

KEEP A SMILE IN YOUR HEART...

Consider the possibilities
Go to Top of Page

becky 2002
True Blue Farmgirl

94 Posts

Becky
Williamsport Ohio
94 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2015 :  3:51:32 PM  Show Profile
Dear Erin,
Thank-you for your package - It came today and brightened up my otherwise stuck at home for the umpteenth day this winter due to snow. The crocheted pink dish cloth really lit up my kitchen - and the little needlework art piece "Begin Each Day With A Grateful Heart" found its place on my mantle. I am a green tea drinker but have never tried the brands you sent - nor I have had Ginger tea - thank-you so much.

We aren't so far away from each other - I looked up Monroeville so I know your winter has been rough too. Can't wait for Spring.
Thanks again for brightening my day-
Becky
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

626 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
626 Posts

Posted - Mar 05 2015 :  5:31:41 PM  Show Profile
Becky - I'm so glad you liked it! I'm really very close to Ohio. I think only 6 miles from the border. I'm like you, very ready for this winter to be over! And you know what, I haven't tried the ginger tea yet either! Hopefully it's good. I usually love yogi tea.

Mary - Your package came today! Thank you so much for the beautiful picture, the country threads book, and the little puppy love book! Your card was so cute also! Did you make it? I will post a picture tomorrow, but I'm sad to say the frame broke in transit! I'm sure I have one that I can put it in though. Thank you again!

Erin
Farmgirl #3762

"It is... through the world of the imagination which takes us beyond the restrictions of provable fact, that we touch the hem of truth." - Madeleine L'Engle

http://www.etsy.com/shop/femmepostale/
http://www.pinterest.com/femmepostale/
Go to Top of Page

prichmond9
True Blue Farmgirl

54 Posts

Peggy
Pelham Tennessee
USA
54 Posts

Posted - Mar 06 2015 :  08:34:30 AM  Show Profile

Thank you Mary Jo for the handmade Gratitude block which will sit on my kitchen table, the pretty little photograph holder, the Jelly Bean "gratitude seeds"and card, definitely made my heart smile!

Consider the possibilities
Go to Top of Page

KristiW
Moderator/Farmgirl True

639 Posts

Kristine
MaryJanesFarm
USA
639 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2015 :  10:14:19 AM  Show Profile

Thank you Beth Jones for the amazing February Mail Art Package. In addition to this lovely handmade fan, I received a plethora of little kitchen accoutrements. So cute! I really love mail art in that it's such a surprise to get a package nowadays that I don't know about

Kristine
Farmgirl Sister #4314

Not all who wander are lost.
Go to Top of Page

HunnysHen
True Blue Farmgirl

582 Posts

Jami
Texas
USA
582 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2015 :  12:20:17 PM  Show Profile
I didnt get any mail art for Feb :-(
hope all is well w/ whomever was partnered !

Jami

w/ TEXAS SIZE Farmgirl HUGS !
Farmgirl Sister :
HunnysHen # 5876
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2015 :  4:29:23 PM  Show Profile
Erin..
So sorry the frame broke in transit. But if you want, you can easily replace it.
I'm glad you enjoyed your mail art.

Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 17 2015 :  4:31:08 PM  Show Profile

I did receive my mail art earlier this month. We are part time campers and our mail is usually forwarded and always a bit late. I hope to be able to post tomorrow about the mail, but probably will not be able to post a pictures.

Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Beth Jones
True Blue Farmgirl

3196 Posts

beth
tallassee alabama
3196 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2015 :  3:32:45 PM  Show Profile
Oh my, I received the loveliest mail art for February! It was a lovely sachet with lavender inside with a lovely sentient on the top. The note was wrapped around a wooden spool...How sweet was that! Just lovely all the way around! Thank you, my February mail art friend!! Smmiles, Beth

You can never be too kind!

FOTM June, 2014..I have been so blessed!
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2015 :  4:09:19 PM  Show Profile
Hi Becky... received the wonderful, farm scene..
Since I am still camping... I am unable to share a photo; however, Becky collects old children's books and had one on farm animals. The book is entitled Farm Model Book by Charles E. Graham & Co, Newark, NJ.
Each of the images sahe sent depicts farm animals that can be colored and the tab on the bottom folded so that they stand up. They even have their own little barn and its just too cute for words.

I have decided that this will make an excellant gift for my Compassion Ministries child who lives in Northern India. She can share it with her school friends, and they can color the farm scene together. Then they can creat a farm typical of the old US farms to enjoy. Both a wonderful learning experience and enjoyable activity for her class! I'm so excited.. I know that she will love it !!
Thank you so much for the opportunity to pay-it-forward with your thoughtful gift.
mary

Go to Top of Page

DeniseMGM
True Blue Farmgirl

110 Posts

Denise
WI
USA
110 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2015 :  7:37:20 PM  Show Profile
Brandi,
I got your mail art a while ago......but I wasn't sure who it was from. I did some investigating, and A ha! I realized it was mail art. Please forgive my silence. The magnet scene is lovely and up on my fridge now! Thank you!!!!!

Denise - Farmgirl #1976

www.lionsdaughter.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic February Mail Art Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page