New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Scrapbooking tip Next Topic  

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2006 :  07:12:47 AM  Show Profile
Went "scrapbooking" last night and I did something that none of the other girls knew about, so I thought I'd share it with all of you. To save on clean up and all those little bits and pieces of paper we trim, I keep a loop of packing tape near. When you got scraps just slip this on your hand and pick up the scraps. When you are full, make a new loop! Sort of a lint roller mentality to scrapbooking I guess. Hope it helps! Works great when the kids are cutting or they have spilled glitter,too! I used to make it a reward challenge with my students to see who could "pick up" the best and they loved it!

with a happy heart

Edited by - bramble on Nov 16 2006 07:15:54 AM

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2006 :  07:26:08 AM  Show Profile
What a great idea! Thanks for the tip. Now if I just can find time to DO some scrapbooking. I have all the stuff...just not the time. heehee

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2006 :  08:08:49 AM  Show Profile
Hey Jenny! Use it with the kids! I see you got a day off from school,
have fun!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Nov 16 2006 :  08:10:48 AM  Show Profile
Yep..I am home today..but have a little homeshcooling group coming over to watch me spin wool later and cubscouts at 4pm I have cubscouts. Won't feel like a real day off..but I hope to get some quilting done in there somewhere!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Scrapbooking tip Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page