Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Another Merit Badge question
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Another Merit Badge question Next Topic  

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2014 :  07:02:28 AM  Show Profile
Not sure where to put this one so this was my best guess :).

When working on the Farmgirl Guide title by helping a young cultivator it says to help them complete at least 30 badges. Does each level of a badge count as one, meaning if they complete beginner, intermediate and advanced of one specific badge would that be three? Or would that still be one? And if its only 1 do they need to complete all three levels for it to count towards the Guide title for their mentor?

The same question for the Sharpshooter (not that I'm anywhere near that but just wondering for record keeping) is each level "one badge" or is it 200 completely different badges, and do all three levels have to be completed to count it in that case?

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Brian
Honorary Farmgirl

521 Posts

Brian
Moscow ID
USA
521 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2014 :  07:53:19 AM  Show Profile
Hi Sabrina. Each level of a badge would count towards your 30. So if you helped for a Beginner, Intermediate and Expert, that would count as 3. Same goes for Sharpshooter. Shoot me an email (Brianogle@maryjanesfarm.org) if you have more questions!

Thanks,

~Brian
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 29 2014 :  07:54:04 AM  Show Profile
Thanks so much Brian!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
Go to Top of Page
  Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Another Merit Badge question Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page