Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2015! WINTER boxes due out now!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2015! WINTER boxes due out now! Next Topic
Page: of 9

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2015 :  11:53:06 AM  Show Profile
Hi Shannon,

No, I didn't get the email. I am so glad that it got there and that you liked everything. I have had a wonderful year getting to know you and your beautiful family. It truly has been an honor. I do hope we stay in touch!

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2015 :  08:34:06 AM  Show Profile
Hi Mary Ellen,

I hope that your Christmas package arrived in good condition and that you are having a wonderful holiday season! :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

mbenton16
True Blue Farmgirl

206 Posts

Maryellen
Stanfield North Carolina
USA
206 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2015 :  03:53:58 AM  Show Profile
Sarah, I love the box! Yes I have been so blessed to have you as a swap partner! I will post pictures as soon as I can. Your package will be there soon and I think you will like. So blessed to have such joy this season. Hugs, Maryellen

Maryellen Benton
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Dec 20 2015 :  5:53:51 PM  Show Profile
Marsha the black cap chickadee cards are beautiful. Thank you.

Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Dec 22 2015 :  10:37:51 AM  Show Profile
Thank you Brenda (lavender rose) for the lovely winter box. It was wonderful being partners! I enjoyed getting to know you!

Thank you Rachell (Progressive Homemaker) for hosting this year long swap!

Happy Holidays everyone! Cheers!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
http://www.fibrejunction.com

Edited by - ceridwen on Jan 07 2016 09:33:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2701 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2701 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2015 :  09:52:55 AM  Show Profile
Hi Shannon,

I got my box last night! Oh. My. Goodness. I think you out did yourself! I love...love...love everything. The ornaments are on the tree! The baking supplies are put away and no one and I mean no one is going to use them but me! Pink baking utensils, are you kidding me?? They are MINE! I love the gloves and the socks, the cook book is perfect and the Lemax pieces have been added to my village.

I had a wonderful year getting to know you and your family. It has been a blessing to me and I hope we continue to be friends.

Happy holidays
and much love,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 23 2015 :  10:10:26 AM  Show Profile
I am so thrilled you enjoyed your box! I knew you loved pink and enjoyed baking, so I thought you would like them :) It has been a pleasure being your partner!!!

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2015 :  2:08:16 PM  Show Profile
Maryellen,

My goodness you spoiled me! Thank you so much I absolutely love everything. Your card is too cute, your family is so big! :) The little cars with trees - what a cute idea and the melted snowman ornament is adorable! What did you use for the nose? The clips are so cute, what a fun idea, I am a big fan of clothespin crafts, so these were so up my alley! The lotion/body wash smells wonderful and I just loved the box and the basket. Everything was perfect! Thank you so much! I have really enjoyed being your partner this past year.

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2015 :  3:01:48 PM  Show Profile
Rachell - Have you found someone to host this swap for 2016? I emailed you, but never heard back, so am not sure if you received it or not. I would be happy to organize this swap for 2016, if that works for everyone. Just let me know :)

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

gramadinah
True Blue Farmgirl

3557 Posts

Diana
Orofino ID
USA
3557 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2015 :  4:08:58 PM  Show Profile
Marsha the cloth bags soooo cute thank you.
Diana

Farmgirl Sister #273
Go to Top of Page

midnitesun
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michelle
Lone Oak Texas
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2015 :  4:12:48 PM  Show Profile
Deb,
I got my box just before Christmas. I LOVE it. Thank you so much

Michelle
Bent River Alpacas
Lone Oak, Hunt County, Texas
www.bent-river-alpacas.com
Farmgirl Sister #6404
Go to Top of Page

ProgressiveHomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

218 Posts

Rachell
Mars Hill NC
USA
218 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2015 :  4:18:52 PM  Show Profile  Send ProgressiveHomemaker an AOL message
Shannon, Yes! I did get your message but I have been in Ohio managing affairs after the death of a loved one so I have not been online. We would be happy to have you host this swap for 2016! Let me know if you have any questions to get you started. :) Thank you for stepping up!

https://www.facebook.com/ProgressiveHomemaker?ref=bookmarks Homemaking is not just for conservatives anymore!

So progressive, I'm old-fashioned!

Life's short. Make today count.
Go to Top of Page

marjean
True Blue Farmgirl

3851 Posts

Marsha
Deltona FL
USA
3851 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2016 :  07:37:16 AM  Show Profile
Yay! You are very welcome Diana! Did you notice the bags came all the way from Spain!!! I will let the ladies know you got them!! Thank you for a great experience!

Farmgirl sister #308
Buying Club & Marketing
www.marketsofsunshine.com
Bible Research
www.jw.org
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2015! WINTER boxes due out now! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page