Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Where there are Chickens PARTNERS POSTED
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Where there are Chickens PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic
Page: of 3

csmartyonline
True Blue Farmgirl

247 Posts

Carole
Clarksville TN
USA
247 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2014 :  05:26:14 AM  Show Profile
Adorable!

I didn't know everyone was going to send so much in their boxes. I feel like I shorted Karen with what I sent - one chicken item (a rooster potholder) and some packets of teas. I'll try to send you something else later on, Karen. I'm sorry about that.
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

2305 Posts

Julie
Medina ND
USA
2305 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2014 :  06:49:15 AM  Show Profile
I am so glad you liked it Shannon. I love the pictures of the kiddos, I thought they might enjoy the stuffed chicken much more than mom. I hope you have a wonderful holiday season.

Hugs
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2014 :  12:47:44 PM  Show Profile
Tara -- your chickens should be there by now or close to it. I've found my mail is slowed down with all the holiday ads showing up in my box each day. Hope you like the chickies.
Nary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2014 :  6:16:44 PM  Show Profile
Diana (GibsonGirl) - thank you SO much for the cute chicken items! I found a spot for the tin, on my shelf next to the other ones, and a perfect spot for the rooster towel - hanging on a towel rack - and I look forward to an opportunity to wear my chicken earrings! Thank you!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Dec 03 2014 :  8:11:54 PM  Show Profile

I received my lovely box from Wendy, Such neat things.
Thanks so much for the Chicken figurine and salt and pepper shakers and the chocolate and magnet and card and tea, I love it.

I will post a picture of it all soon.

Thanks again it was fun.

hugs
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...

Edited by - darlenelovesart on Dec 06 2014 7:08:32 PM
Go to Top of Page

csmartyonline
True Blue Farmgirl

247 Posts

Carole
Clarksville TN
USA
247 Posts

Posted - Dec 06 2014 :  11:00:27 AM  Show Profile
I received a wonderful box of chicken goodies today. Thank you so much, Karen! You have more chicken items from me headed your way. My first box was way too skimpy. :-)
Go to Top of Page

mountain mama
True Blue Farmgirl

168 Posts

Marilyn
Divide Co
168 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  11:01:41 AM  Show Profile
Betty,
I received your package last night. Wow what great things. I tried to post a pic would not let me. The basket is great, dishcloth perfect, little night light just too cute. An chicken egg timer so needed. Chicken ornament hanging around already. Little chicken tea light holder so sweet. Thank you for being my swap partner. I'm afraid your gifts were not quite as nice. You really did good. Have a good holiday. Thank you again for doing this swap with me.

Marilyn
Farmgirl #408
Stress relief: play in the dirt. go on a road trip, talk to a farmgirl.
Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  11:32:16 AM  Show Profile
Marilyn, glad you like them. No, your gifts were great! I feel I shorted you! LOL I love the apron! Already wearing it too. The cloth swatch is going on another project. And the scarf is my perfect color! Goes with a headband I made. And the Mile High Tea I have yet to try! Thank you! Looking forward to more swaps!

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589

Edited by - Dapple Grey Lady on Dec 07 2014 11:33:40 AM
Go to Top of Page

hoosiercountry
True Blue Farmgirl

572 Posts

karla
north port fl
USA
572 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  4:50:47 PM  Show Profile
I have been living at the hospital with my daughter the past two weeks, when I came home for a break there was a wonderful box from my swap partner Sabrina. Thank you so much I love the chicken pot holders that are beautifully hand made. You have a real gift with the needle and yarn, I will display them on my Hoosier cabinet, the chick in the egg shell is adorable. I received a delicate hand crochet snowflake which is hanging on my tree, and will for years to come, the little magnet is on the refrigerator, so adorable. Thank you so much for everything, I am not good with hand crafting so when I receive item that very are it is very dear to me because of the time and love put into them.
I am sorry for being late on everything with you I really do better at swaps but as my husband says, "the wheel fell off" and the swap took a back seat in my life, your package should be there this week.
I want to say a special Thank you to you and your husband for your service to our country and the sacfrices you both make. Thank you Hugs Karla
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  6:25:41 PM  Show Profile
Karla I hope your daughter is doing better, Family really does take first place over anything else,

Take care

and I also say thanks to Sabrina and husband for their service to our Country.

blessings
darlene

I have learned that to have a good friend is the purest of all God's gifts, for it is a love that has no exchange of payment.
by Frances Farmer

Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  6:54:36 PM  Show Profile
Hi Tara, Love the wonderful chicken family- beautiful folksy ceramic kitchen chicken with a measuring up tail. Chicken number 2 is a cute little white guy who now lives I the bird shelf of my china cabinet, and a mini mini glass blown chicken who now lives on my angel shelf.
This has been such a fun swap.
And Tara loved the pictures you sent . Beautiful stock .
Take care and have a Merry Christmas.

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

GibsonGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Diana
Cottage Grove Oregon
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  6:58:06 PM  Show Profile
Yeah thanks SO much Joyce!

Living life in a Grove-y way!
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Dec 07 2014 :  7:17:42 PM  Show Profile
I'm so glad you got it Diana! I very much enjoyed swapping with you and I really enjoyed cross-stitching the chickens for you :)

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 08 2014 :  11:39:04 AM  Show Profile
Karla, I'm so glad you got the package and are enjoying the items! Please don't worry about any delay, life happens and you just have to take care of the important stuff first! I totally understand! Thank you for the appreciation for my husbands service, it's nice to have everyone's support! Also, I love to crochet and do other handcrafts so having something like a swap to make things for someone is fun, especially things I might not otherwise have tried!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
Go to Top of Page

csmartyonline
True Blue Farmgirl

247 Posts

Carole
Clarksville TN
USA
247 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2014 :  04:45:12 AM  Show Profile
Hi Karen - I see your other two chicken items have been delivered. I hope you like them.
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2014 :  06:49:22 AM  Show Profile
I got my chicken box in today and WOW Karla really outdid herself! It's like Christmas here a little early! Thank you so much!!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
Go to Top of Page

csmartyonline
True Blue Farmgirl

247 Posts

Carole
Clarksville TN
USA
247 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2014 :  07:37:46 AM  Show Profile
Wow!
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

7581 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
7581 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2014 :  11:50:31 AM  Show Profile
Nice Sabrina!

by Frances Farmer

I trust in you Jesus...
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Where there are Chickens PARTNERS POSTED Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page