kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  07:56:52 AM  Show Profile
Hi fellow farm girls! I'm looking for readers who might want an early review copy of my latest romance novel in exchange for a fair and honest review of the book! It really helps to have reviews as soon as a book launches so this would be an enormously helpful thing to do!

Sweet, Fun Romance--Set in 1971, nurse Julie Peters is ambitious and tenacious, but her plans to modernize Waterside Hospital's labor and delivery protocols are thwarted by old-school doctors and brown-nosing colleagues. The last thing on her mind is falling in love as she confronts her career-related demons. Still, she feels the pull of attraction to one special doctor.

Dr. Michael Young turned away from a prestigious research position at Duke University to practice medicine in a smaller, less intense setting at Waterside Hospital. While nurses chase him by the dozen, he is intrigued and satisfied with building a nest-egg for when the right woman finally happens along.

When Julie is faced with choices that put her job, her life’s dream in peril her relationship with Michael begins to ignite. Can a Thanksgiving stay in the regal home called Bliss give her the space she needs to right her future and fall in love? Will their growing love mean Julie loses herself? Humor, love and a similar attitude toward medicine seal their love, but will it destroy their careers?

And if you like the book, I will gift you a print copy (as well as an ebook) for good measure! Thank you!

Best selling, award-winning author of historical fiction and romance! The Letter Series, Endless Love Series and More!

Edited by - kathleenshoop on Oct 18 2014 08:41:51 AM

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16374 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16374 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  07:59:51 AM  Show Profile
I just finished a couple of book reviews. I would love to help out.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~
Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  08:05:08 AM  Show Profile
Wow!!! Thank you! What an incredible honor! Would you prefer print or an eformat? I would guess you are a print girl???
quote:
Originally posted by MaryJane

I just finished a couple of book reviews. I would love to help out.

MaryJane, Farmgirl #1 Plowin' Thru ~ giving aprons a good wrap for 45 years and counting ~

Best selling, award-winning author of historical fiction and romance! The Letter Series, Endless Love Series and More!
http://www.amazon.com/Home-Again-Endless-Love-Book-ebook/dp/B00ERBKQSO/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=1-1&qid=1381435626
Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16374 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16374 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  08:08:18 AM  Show Profile
I'm a print girl but I can print it here easily enough. What's easiest for you?

Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  08:09:47 AM  Show Profile
Kathleen - I would be willing you to do it as well, and can post a review on my blog as well (though I do not have a huge following - still trying to work on that). I prefer printed books, though, if possible.

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  08:43:45 AM  Show Profile
I will send you a print copy... could you give me an address where you'd like me to mail it! I am floating on air that you want to read this!
quote:

I'm a print girl but I can print it here easily enough. What's easiest for you?

http://www.amazon.com/Home-Again-Endless-Love-Book-ebook/dp/B00ERBKQSO/ref=tmm_kin_swatch_0?_encoding=UTF8&sr=1-1&qid=1381435626
Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  08:45:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi Shannon, thank you so very much for wanting to read!! Could you message me your address so I can get the book to you? Thank you again--I am thrilled!!
quote:
Originally posted by hudsonsinaf

Kathleen - I would be willing you to do it as well, and can post a review on my blog as well (though I do not have a huge following - still trying to work on that). I prefer printed books, though, if possible.

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16374 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16374 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  10:05:12 AM  Show Profile
I think you've done such a remarkable job creating your books. So inspiring to many.

MaryJane Butters
P.O. Box 8691
Moscow, Idaho 83843

Looking forward to it!

Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2014 :  11:21:59 AM  Show Profile
I'd be willing to read and review it! :) An ebook is fine for me.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Edited by - Sobyn on Oct 18 2014 11:22:23 AM
Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2014 :  08:14:01 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so very much, Mary Jane. Your life and magazine are my inspiration. I feel as though my work fits into the farm girl, small business world in a literary way. Again, it's a true honor that you will have my book in your hands!

quote:

I think you've done such a remarkable job creating your books. So inspiring to many.

MaryJane Butters
P.O. Box 8691
Moscow, Idaho 83843

Looking forward to it!

Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2014 :  08:15:28 AM  Show Profile
Yay!! Thank you! Do you read on nook, kindle or kobo?
quote:
Originally posted by Sobyn

I'd be willing to read and review it! :) An ebook is fine for me.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 19 2014 :  10:42:17 AM  Show Profile
I usually use kindle but I have nook app as well!
Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Oct 20 2014 :  06:33:39 AM  Show Profile
I would love to review it. I could even review it on my blog! I would need the print version. This will be so fun!

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

www.annapearlsattic.blogspot.com

My Etsy

www.etsy.com/shop/annapearlsattic

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!
Go to Top of Page

auntjenny
True Blue Farmgirl

277 Posts

Jenny
San Luis Obispo CA
USA
277 Posts

Posted - Oct 22 2014 :  10:49:24 PM  Show Profile  Send auntjenny a Yahoo! Message
I would love to read and review it as well. I am a print gal, hope that's okay.

Dream like you have a lifetime ahead of you. Live like you only have today.
Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2014 :  05:49:19 AM  Show Profile
Awesome!!!! Thank you so much. Could you either email your address or put it here? I should be getting the review copies in the mail tomorrow. I can't thank you enough!

quote:
Originally posted by sherone_13

I would love to review it. I could even review it on my blog! I would need the print version. This will be so fun!

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

My Etsy

Women are angels. When someone breaks our wings, we just jump on our broomsticks and fly! We are flexible that way!

Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2014 :  05:50:24 AM  Show Profile
Thank you so much for wanting to review! I should be getting the review copies (print) by the end of this week so please email your address or put it here! I can't say thanks enough!

quote:
Originally posted by auntjenny

I would love to read and review it as well. I am a print gal, hope that's okay.

Dream like you have a lifetime ahead of you. Live like you only have today.

Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2014 :  05:52:19 AM  Show Profile
Fantastic, Sabrina! I can email you a mobi file of the book (to upload to your kindle) and then when it is live on Amazon I can gift you a "real" copy. Could you give me the address where you want me to send the book? These reviews help so much on Amazon, etc. Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by Sobyn

I usually use kindle but I have nook app as well!
Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275

Go to Top of Page

Simply Satisfied
True Blue Farmgirl

427 Posts

Emily
Montana
USA
427 Posts

Posted - Oct 23 2014 :  5:00:50 PM  Show Profile
If you are still looking for reviewers I would love to read your book and comment. I can kindle it.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591
Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  08:22:40 AM  Show Profile
Thank you, Emily!! Yes, I would love it if you could read and review! Could you email me your address so I can send you the kindle file. Thank you so very much!

quote:
Originally posted by Simply Satisfied

If you are still looking for reviewers I would love to read your book and comment. I can kindle it.

Emily
Farmgirl # 3591

Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  08:35:24 AM  Show Profile
I will email you when I get on the computer later!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
Go to Top of Page

nndairy
True Blue Farmgirl

3078 Posts

Heather
Wapakoneta Ohio
USA
3078 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2014 :  5:37:14 PM  Show Profile
If you need another reviewer I would love to do it too :) I have a kindle.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag
Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2014 :  09:58:56 AM  Show Profile
Fantastic!!! Could you give me your email address? You can put it here or email me through MJF and I'll send!

quote:
Originally posted by nndairy

If you need another reviewer I would love to do it too :) I have a kindle.

~Heather
Farmgirl Sister #4701
September 2014 Farmgirl of the Month
http://nndairy.blogspot.com/

"The purpose of life is to enjoy every moment" - Yogi teabag

Go to Top of Page

MaryJane
Queen Bee

16374 Posts

MaryJane
Moscow Idaho
USA
16374 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2014 :  11:07:46 AM  Show Profile
My books came!!! Now a hot bath and some romance the next few evenings! Thank you Kathleen.

Go to Top of Page

sherone_13
True Blue Farmgirl

2460 Posts

Sherone
Evanston WY
USA
2460 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2014 :  06:06:24 AM  Show Profile
Got the books last night! Already through the first few chapters....so far I love it!

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

My Etsy

Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2014 :  09:44:01 AM  Show Profile
I'm so glad they arrived! Hope you had an enjoyable read so far!
quote:

My books came!!! Now a hot bath and some romance the next few evenings! Thank you Kathleen.

Go to Top of Page

kathleenshoop
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

kathleen
oakmont pa
USA
102 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2014 :  09:44:47 AM  Show Profile
Oh, I'm so pleased they reached you! So glad you like it so far.

quote:
Originally posted by sherone_13

Got the books last night! Already through the first few chapters....so far I love it!

Sherone

Farmgirl Sister #1682

My Blog

My Etsy

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Marketplace: Previous Topic Read and Review Romance! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page