Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Thankful for Farmgirl Friend Swap-PARTNERS POST
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Thankful for Farmgirl Friend Swap-PARTNERS POST Next Topic
Page: of 5

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7479 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7479 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2014 :  7:31:13 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Glad you like it all, Julie!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2014 :  08:33:47 AM  Show Profile
Michelle, I just emailed you about my wonderful box I received today! Thank you soooooo much for everything.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2014 :  08:38:15 AM  Show Profile
Ladies, just today I received my wonderful box from Michelle that she mailed on Nov. 14! The delay was due to the weather in Buffalo, NY, which about 4 hours from me. I emailed her but will share a few of the things she sent....there were soooooo many! I love socks and she had a great Christmas pair in the box, plus numerous stickers and buttons (I love them all!), homemade cookies that were still good after their long ride, several pretty ornaments, 2 nativity figurines, notepad, material, and a gorgeous candy dish...just to name a few! Thanks agagin, Michelle, for the great box. It was worth the wait!!!

Hugs,
Portia

Go to Top of Page

midnitesun
Farmgirl in Training

46 Posts

Michelle
Lone Oak Texas
USA
46 Posts

Posted - Dec 02 2014 :  09:43:02 AM  Show Profile

quote:
Originally posted by ptroupe

Ladies, just today I received my wonderful box from Michelle that she mailed on Nov. 14! The delay was due to the weather in Buffalo, NY, which about 4 hours from me. I emailed her but will share a few of the things she sent....there were soooooo many! I love socks and she had a great Christmas pair in the box, plus numerous stickers and buttons (I love them all!), homemade cookies that were still good after their long ride, several pretty ornaments, 2 nativity figurines, notepad, material, and a gorgeous candy dish...just to name a few! Thanks agagin, Michelle, for the great box. It was worth the wait!!!

Hugs,
Portia

Michelle
Bent River Alpacas
Lone Oak, Hunt County, Texas
www.bent-river-alpacas.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Thankful for Farmgirl Friend Swap-PARTNERS POST Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page