Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Stuffed Christmas Stocking Swap-Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Stuffed Christmas Stocking Swap-Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 9

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Carole
New York
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  08:08:51 AM  Show Profile
I think the mail may be a tad slow due to the holidays! I mailed my partner's package on Dec 2 and I don't think she's received it yet!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610
(quilting blog) http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
(farmgirl blog) http://musingaboutthisandthat.blogspot.com/
http://www.fibrejunction.com
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  08:54:07 AM  Show Profile
Carole - I just received my package - thank you!! I love everything :)Below are pics!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

5073 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
5073 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  12:57:53 PM  Show Profile
Just wanted to say. I love seeing the Stocking pictures! You girls got Great Farm Girl Gifts!

Hugs! Connie
Imagine....#3392
Go to Top of Page

Debi Carr
True Blue Farmgirl

750 Posts

Debora
Centreville Michigan
USA
750 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  5:01:13 PM  Show Profile

My plethora of gifts from Diana. I cant believe that was all in one stocking! Thank you very much.

Hugs
Debi Carr
Go to Top of Page

GibsonGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

90 Posts

Diana
Cottage Grove Oregon
USA
90 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  6:53:43 PM  Show Profile
Debi:
I'm really glad that you liked it!
I hope that you can use the yarn and that you like the color. I thought that it was very unusual.
Hugs,
Diana sister chick #5288

quote:
Originally posted by Debi Carr

My plethora of gifts from Diana. I cant believe that was all in one stocking! Thank you very much.

Hugs
Debi Carr

Living life in a Grove-y way!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 09 2014 :  11:47:58 PM  Show Profile
Nice Debi...looks like Diana fixed you up with some Fun stuff. Love the yarn...so pretty.
I could barely see the stocking under all the gifts! LOL

Enjoy!!! Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Don't allow others to steal the Glitz from your *SPARKLE*

Life is too short to knit with ugly yarn!

Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2014 :  07:32:26 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Peggy -
I get so frustrated with the USPS sometimes. I hate it when a tracking number is not used by the different postal stops along its journey and I can't tell where the package is. I keep trying to find out where your filled stocking is and all it says is that it left my PO here. GRRRRRRRRRRRR! It is supposed to arrive tomorrow, so cross your fingers.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2014 :  10:24:07 AM  Show Profile
Linda,

Call or go in to the post office with the tracking number and demand to know where it is. Speak with a supervisor and get answer. I had a problem with a package not getting to me. The tracker said that a notice had been left but there was none visible. I called the post office and they said that the post office had delivered it but had indicated the wrong thing on the touch pad. The package could not be found anywhere. It contained a handmade dish cloth and some tucks. I tried to ask the swap partner to tell me what she had sent so I could get a settlement for the post office which I would have shared with her. She didn't contact me so, as far as I am concerned, the issue is not closed. I have moved on and I am satisfied that I had done as much as I could to retrieve the package.

USPS does a good job. It's just that with any human endeavor, mistakes are made.

Marie, Sister #5142
Farmgirl of the Month May 2014

Try everything once and the fun things twice.

Edited by - churunga on Dec 11 2014 10:26:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2014 :  10:38:55 AM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Marie. The package is not late yet. It is due to PeggyAnn tomorrow. Hopefully it will arrive on schedule, since it has not been scanned in since it left my local PO. I'm crossing my fingers it arrives tomorrow - on schedule. There is a lot of stuff in the box and much of it is irreplaceable. I haven't had problems with USPS before, and I send quite a few packages - especially Farmgirl Mail.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2014 :  10:44:38 AM  Show Profile
Yeah, I tell them at my post office that we Farmgirls keep the post office in business.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2014 :  5:35:11 PM  Show Profile
Linda...I am sure it will arrive tomorrow on Schedule.

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

MamaBulla
True Blue Farmgirl

209 Posts

Kris
Midland NC
USA
209 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2014 :  3:07:42 PM  Show Profile
Finally, finally got to the post office with my stocking to you, Portia!! I hope you like it! :)

Kris B.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Farmgirl Sister #3679

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2014 :  3:29:08 PM  Show Profile
Linda O...so sorry No Pkg today. It could be because of our Severe weather yesterday.
I'm sure it will arrive tomorrow. I get my mail...late in the day...so, not to worry.
I will post one way or the other.

Love and Christmas Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2014 :  5:29:15 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I just hate the wait since it can't b tracked. I'm on pins and needles.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2014 :  6:58:05 PM  Show Profile
Linda O. I can't wait to get the box myself...I'm so excited to see all my Special Gifts you
picked out for me. Believe me...I will let you know as soon as it is my hands. Don't worry...all will be well.

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 12 2014 6:59:24 PM
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2014 :  7:03:38 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks, Peggy Ann - my fingers are crossed it gets there really soon!

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  09:11:07 AM  Show Profile
Winnie...I contacted Lee Ann before I posted the Swap Names...as I saw that she still had only 2 MJF POSTS
and that always concerns me. I was assured by her at that time...that YES she was still wanting to do the
Swap and had already started putting gifts together. I think I gave an audible "sigh-of-relief". But after
reading your post here and getting your email...I am concerned as I am sure you are. I emailed her again this
morning and will wait to see if I hear back from her. IF you do not receive your stocking from her by the
end of December please re-connect with me...and I will do something to compensate you. I may have to go
back to what we use to do on MJF Swaps and not let anyone Join The Swap unless they have over 100 Posts.

If anyone has any further information on Lee Ann...please contact me.

This is one Swap...I've Never had a problem with people NOT STAYING COMMITTED OR FOLLOWING THRU. I will be
very disappointed if this is the first year...I do.

Hugs and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Edited by - LadyInRed on Dec 13 2014 09:12:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  09:39:06 AM  Show Profile
I have not received a stocking from my partner Ann Marie (Scrappygal) either. I have a hard time with people who have very few posts. Not sure what the answer is. So many are wonderful here and it's great to see new people join but sad on this end. I sent my partner almost all on her list, then said oh no when I never even received a thank you.
Shannon (hudsonsinaf) was so kind and messaged me she would send me a little something. May God Bless her.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  09:45:28 AM  Show Profile
(((hugs))) Kelly! Your stuffed stocking is in the mail and should be there on Tuesday :) Hoping you enjoy your "little something" ;)

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3440 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3440 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  10:15:29 AM  Show Profile
Shannon
Thank you dearly. I will post back when it arrives.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

churunga
True Blue Farmgirl

3930 Posts

Marie
Minneapolis MN
USA
3930 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  10:46:52 AM  Show Profile
I know I will be late sending out my stocking this time because of financial reasons. When this happens in any swap I let my partner know. I have never had a partner not understand a time crunch. I believe it is important to communicate with a partner about delays in sending packages. It keeps everyone informed and reassured.

Marie, Sister #5142

Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  12:12:20 PM  Show Profile
Oh, Kelly NOT YOU TOO!!! Grrrr! What is with our Farmgirls who do not keep commitments????

Shannon...thank you dear-heart for taking care of Kelly. I adore Farmgirl Angels like you!!!

Winnie...we have you covered too. We do not want any disappointed Stuffed Stocking Swappers.

I cannot do anything about whether or not your gifts arrived girls...Sorry! Just assume that
they did.

Please let me know if anyone else did not receive a Stocking.

Marie...Thank You for doing the Correct Farmgirl Thing by keeping communication going with your
Swap Partner. I have been late once or twice on a Swap due to the FACT I only get paid once a
month...but like you said...Communication is EVERYTHING!!! And I have never found a Farm Sister
who didn't understand and appreciated the heads-up.

THANK YOU AGAIN TO MY SWAPPER ANGELS...You are the ones that Give US Hope...by your generous Hearts.

Love and Christmas Cheer,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

MamaBulla
True Blue Farmgirl

209 Posts

Kris
Midland NC
USA
209 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  2:36:12 PM  Show Profile

(Don't know why pics are sideways... You may need to tilt your heads. LOL)

Portia, thank you so much for the wonderfully stuffed stocking! I love the trim and beads on the stocking - beautiful!! I can't wait to pick out a project for the fabric you sent, and the tree punch is very cool. The orange soap smells amazing, as does the coffee... I know what will be in our coffee maker tomorrow morning! The vintage button ornament is gorgeous and already has a place on the tree. I may have to dig in to the praline treat tonight! I'm a very luck Farmgirl! Your stocking is on its way north! I hope you like your gifts... Have a very Merry Christmas!!

Kris B.
~~~~~~~~~~~
Farmgirl Sister #3679

Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

7478 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
7478 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  4:55:45 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message
I'm wondering if some of the new farmgirls do not know how to "Subscribe" to the posts of the swaps they join so they can see all the related posts. And because of this, they do not answer people when they are asked a question in the post. This is such a simple thing to do and enables a swapper to not miss anything on.

Farmgirl hugs,
Linda O
Lone Oak, TX
Farmgirl #1919
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2014 :  5:07:30 PM  Show Profile
Linda - Hmmmm I have never subscribed to a topic. OY! I would have to subscribe to SOOOO many, lol! I just click on "active topics" every time I sign on to see what I've "missed" :)

Peggy - An angel I am not!!!! My halo is definitely missing! BUT this is a simple way to show Christ's love - and it is truly my pleasure and honor to do this simple act!!!

On a slightly different note, I was blessed the other day with a swap package from the Spring. The individual had issues in her own life, and was unable to send it at that time, but now, 8 or 9 months later, took the time to send it. It came on the perfect day - one I needed something uplifting and stress relieving! Do not give up on these new Farmgirls. I am praying they follow through for everyone! I've been on the end where I have never received items and never will... yet I've also been EXTREMELY blessed! Overall, if I can give in Christ's name, with items that He has blessed me with the creativity/skill to create, then I'm going to jump at the chance and relish in trying to make others smile :) Don't get me wrong - I LOVE to receive swap items in the mail - Farmgirls are incredibly talented - but I also try to keep my focus on the giving :)

~ Shannon

http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Stuffed Christmas Stocking Swap-Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page