Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Pumpkin Season Swap! - Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Pumpkin Season Swap! - Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 5

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6592 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6592 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2014 :  12:45:24 PM  Show Profile
Ding dong goes the doorbell and I am looking at my watch and thinking, Wow, must be some little ones Trick or Treating early. I open the door, no children....BUT my swap box from Diana!! Trick or treat for ME!! Oh gosh, Diana, you outdid yourself and totally spoiled me!!

The little bucket was packed full of adorable magnets, napkins, kleenex,kitchen towels, chocolates, stickers, a tiny pumpkin candle, Maple flavored coffee, wooden cutouts and a larger wooden pumpkin and sign.

Gracious, what a fun surprise and Thank-you Diana!! I will enjoy all of the goodies you sent too. My husband immediately spied the chocolate so we broke into the little pumpkin foil balls!@#!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1414 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1414 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2014 :  2:36:55 PM  Show Profile
I got my package today...yay!! Thank you, Stephanie :) I love everything...I thought it was super cute how you put pumpkins all over the inside of the box, so I tried to get a picture with the pumpkin box in the background! I'm going to use that idea for the next box I send :) I love the pumpkin deco...and the cute candle - especially the maple leaf lid ;) and the cupcake linders...the note cards and pad...the cute little pumpkin button craft...the pen, socks, pot holder...thank you so very very much!! I had a super time swapping with you!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl #6071
Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2014 :  7:26:53 PM  Show Profile
Oh Joyce, I'm so glad you love your package! I had a great time swapping with you too!

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama

April is Autism Awareness month. Autism affects 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys, including my son). Go to http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to learn more and help Light It Up Blue on April 2nd!

Go to Top of Page

ptroupe
True Blue Farmgirl

1752 Posts

Portia
Johnson City NY
USA
1752 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2014 :  2:05:32 PM  Show Profile
Carole, thank you so much for the beautiful table runner quilt I received today. I know that you made it and it is wonderful! You are one talented lady. Also, the delciious cookie in the owl tin was perfect as were the extra large paper clip (I became addicted to those as a teacher (now retired)) and the magnet. The magnet is pretty enough to wear as a necklace! The owl card was so pretty and the fact that it can be framed is wonderful. I really enjoyed everything. I am glad we were partners.

Hugs,
Portia

Wishing for the country life!
Go to Top of Page

wildflower17
True Blue Farmgirl

3043 Posts

Judy
KY
USA
3043 Posts

Posted - Nov 04 2014 :  4:57:44 PM  Show Profile

Mary Jo...Thank you so much for the sweet pumpkin package you sent:):):)The handmade things were so sweet!!!Hope you enjoy your package also:):):)

Hugs!

~Judy~

"Autumn~The year's last, loveliest smile."

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened"...

"Country Girl at Heart...Blessed Beyond Measure"!!!

Farm Girl #5440
Farm Girl of The Month September 2013
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  2:30:48 PM  Show Profile
Betty, I am the slowest partner in the history of partners! I do hope you can forgive me!!! Your package went out in this morning's mail and is coming to you via Priority Mail, so you should get it in a couple days. I love all the wonderful goodies you sent to me and hope that you will enjoy your package as well. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Nov 10 2014 :  6:01:28 PM  Show Profile
Sarah, you are forgiven! :) I have been late for a few myself! Glad you enjoying your box! Stay warm! I hear it is already getting cold there and supposed to be in the single digits!

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2014 :  11:22:59 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Betty! It's been VERY VERY cold here this past week, and I've been fighting a nasty cold to boot - bleh! Supposed to get more snow and cold temps this weekend too. Today, I walked into work and it was about 13 degrees - felt like a heat wave after the cold earlier in the week!

I hope your package has arrived by now and that you like all your goodies. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

Go to Top of Page

Dapple Grey Lady
True Blue Farmgirl

725 Posts

Betty
Goodrich Texas
USA
725 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2014 :  1:07:07 PM  Show Profile
Sarah, got my pumpkin goodies today! Thank you so much. Can't wait to use it all. Love everything! Tea is on the agenda tonight in front of the fireplace!

~ Betty ~
Farmgirl Sister # 5589
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Nov 15 2014 :  09:52:05 AM  Show Profile
So glad that it arrived and that you like everything Betty! The tea is one of my very favorites, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 5 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Pumpkin Season Swap! - Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page